Cousins 

October 11
It's been a little less then 10 days since I found out. We're back in Kansas City and are having everyone over to Travis's place tonight to spread the news. I've been feeling worse and worse and hope this stupid sickness will pass over soon. I decided on fried chicken since it's one of the things that doesn't make me feel sick. Travis walks over "hey tay" he kissed my shoulder from behind." "Are you ok"?  I lean my head onto his "I guess I'm ok just nervous I've just met your family once and now I'm telling them I'm expecting a member of their family". "It will all be ok I promise I'm not going anywhere" he responds and wipes my tear. The doorbell goes off I grab a paper towel and rub to make sure no makeup was smudged. While Travis goes to opens the door. "Hey make yourself at home" he says and everyone comes rushing in. Kylie was the first to hug following by jason,Donna and Ed. We didn't do much other then sit around watch whatever game was on and eat. Since Jason and Kylie's kids were here tonight it would be a shorter hangout/dinner party than it normally would have been. We're all sitting on Travis's massive couch with the two dogs outside to limit the Craziness. I start to feel sick so I motion to Travis to meet in the master bedroom aka our room. We've just been sleeping together lately and there's no point in us not to we're expecting a baby's for god sake. " ok Taylor you can do this" he grabs my shoulder and looks down into my blues eyes" I close them off a sec trying to get myself ready. " so we take about the plan right? Just give it to Wyatt". Travis says. We've had this plan a guess that what you can call it for a couple days. We wanted to make this one a fun announcement since when I told my parents it was more emotional. Travis ordered a t-shirt from Amazon and paid extra for shipping so it would get here fast. Long story short the shirt says best big cousin. It's simple yes but also special since Kylie's kids will finally be a cousin. We walk into the second living room what is more of a toy room for when they come over. "Uncle Travvy!" The girls yell " hey can I put this shirt on you and you go show your mommy daddy grandma and grandpa?" She shakes her head and he puts the pink t-shirt on. I walk in and he walks with Wyatt into the living room. Look mommy!" Wyatt yells. Kylie knows immediately she runs to Wyatt's and then runs to me giving me a hug and tearing up into my shoulder. Donna walks over to Travis first and is in Tears. "I don't believe this It's so happy"Donna shares and Kylie is still crying. Travis and I hug each other " this is fantastic im so happy for you" kylie finally admits. Travis then goes to jason and is tearing up." Best job in the world bro" Travis laughs. We hung out some more before everyone started heading out. Kylie asked jason to take the girls home and come get her later so we can talk. We head to the guest bedroom so Travis can go to sleep in master since he has game tomorrow and we can talk. " so how far along?" "Just about 10 weeks. We found out at the game it went with Britney I felt since because of seafood smell and Britney made me realize that I was pregnant." "Ugh I wish I was there." She responds. " How do you feel personally? It's something you can't forget about when you're pregnant but many people do" I adjust my position." I think I'm ok, I'm just tired but really nervous. Like I feel like I will suck at being a mom I don't want to fuck this up. It's not my life and I don't want to ruin it. She hugs me. "I wasn't ready trust me but you get used to it you will be a great mom" after we talk about the emotional stuff she asks about more" when was the baby conceived?" She asked, smirking . " Well..the first time we had sex" I laugh and she looks shocked. Before laughing with me. We talk about baby's plans and she decides she's planning the gender reveal... well I'll know but only her and I. I can't wait for this party I live Travis and his family. I'm so glad they're accepting of me.