Shopping

Weeks later
Nov 16
I'm officially 16 weeks pregnant and miserable
I know that many people feel awful when pregnant but this is beyond awful. I don't think I've fully registered that it's twins yet but my stomach sure shows it. I'm thankfully entering the 2nd trimester so the morning sickness is pretty much over and I'm ever so grateful. Sleeping is awful and I don't fit in like any of my clothes or bras. I woke up at 6 but only really slept 3 hours at max. Travis is sound asleep of course must be nice... I needed to fix this problem. I would call my mom. However, my mom was pregnant over 30 years ago and things have changed. I'm not someone to brag or mention my finances but I'm willing to do or buy anything to make me get some sort of sleep.

I slip out of bed in one of Travis's t-shirts and head downstairs grab a box of cheese it's since it's all I ever want to eat and plop on the couch. "Hey Brit" "hey she responds sounding surprised " "I didn't wake you did i?" She laughs " not at all I was up way earlier with the kiddos what's up?" "I don't want to seem stupid or needy but I need some tips.. like I can't sleep comfortably and nothing fits ""this calls for a shopping trip!" " oh ok! There will be lots of security and pics btw ""It's totally fine I'm used to it". A couple hours later at 10 we met at the mall. It's risky to go anywhere and Travis was not very happy to learn he was not attending as he gets nervous when I go places without him. However this is good. I need to get out of the house and hang out with women who have had kids recently.

I'm
Wearing leggings and a t- shirt trying to not show off the rather larger bump since I'm just 16 weeks. As soon as I step out of the car led by security Brit gives me a hug and there we go. It's rather annoying. I have to bring security around especially on a woman's trip but I don't have a choice. "Are you ready I don't think you understand how crazy this is about to be '' she takes off her Gucci sunglasses putting them in her purse and we walk in. As soon as we walked in of course just like I thought cameras were everywhere, people were yelling my name asking questions and following us as my security pushed people away. I normally try not to stop but there's this group of teens looking at me with tears in their eyes so I motion to the security that I'm going to and tell Brit to wait a sec. "Hi ladies' ' I give them a hug " I can't tell you how much I love you! You've changed my life" me being the emotional pregnant mess I'm about to cry.

I ask Brit to take pics of us and off we go. "Ok so I know what you need and trust me a wonder it is!'' She leads the way into kohls. "So you need a pregnancy pillow, it looks weird and massive but it helps and you will get some sleep" "that's all I need". She leads me to the section and grabs the one she's used. "Perfect!" I hand it to my security as it's too large for a card and head towards maternity clothes. I pick out mostly leggings and some shirts,a couple dresses and head to bras. "What's your normal size?" Brit asks "I'm normally a C but now I don't think so..." she laughs and grabs a pack of 4 nursing bras in a D. '' follow me"

It was great. I needed some guidance and this is also fun. She leads me to the dressing rooms and my security gets the whole area closed off for just us. I decided to just change in the middle rather than a dressing room so Brit can give her intake. I start with the leggings. " Dang Taylor, you're really showing for it being your first and you being 16 weeks! Sorry is that was rude." "Nope not at all I've told like 2 or three people but it's twins" "no fucking way! That's so exciting!" "It is but considering I've never been pregnant, this wasn't planned and it's apparently everything a normal pregnancy is but double" she gives me a hug "it won't be easy but I'll be here" I try on the remaining clothes and move into the bras.

Even in a D there busting out so I get DD instead. Something I never thought I would wear but it is what it is... After checking out we drive through chipotle I can have limited but still something and just sit in the back of the severity car. " So I have something for you" I smile, handing her a gender envelope " no one knows not even me" she laughs " the more fun for me!!" We keep eating. "So Taylor what's bothering you the most so far?" "I just don't feel like myself... I feel awkward and alone in a way." She adjusts her position in the car to face me. " you're not alone, it's scary. I know I can't even imagine how scary it is for you but I'm here to tell you that it's all worth it once you hold your baby or babies in your case every pain you felt mentally, and physically is all worth it". I lean in to hug her. A couple hours later I finally arrived home.

Travis is sitting on the couch watching some Netflix show. I kick off my shoes and go to join him. "Hey baby, how are you?" " I'm ok just exhausted and in a lot of pain..." "anything I can do?" I sigh and sit up " actually yea... my boobs hurt a lot they've almost doubled in size" " he smirks "so I've noticed." "Will you massage them? Like not sexually I just need some pain relief." "Sure". We head up to my bed now and I lay in his lap. He took my bra off. " let me know if it hurts too much" he starts massaging and i wince "are you good?" "Don't stop. After a bit I fell asleep in his arms with his hands on my stomach. I love this guy and I love my crazy life.

You like??? I think my writings improved... any ideas for what I should add in upcoming chapters?