The fam

September 12th

               It's almost a week till I get to go to one of Travis's games. I am so excited to watch him do what he loves like he's watched me, but the publicity of it is nerve-racking. Tonight we're going to Kylie and Jason's so I get to meet them and their kiddos. Jason's mom and dad are coming as well. It's supposed to be a chill cookout but that doesn't mean I'm any less nervous.

I'm not sure what to wear for this type of thing. I don't want to wear anything crazy like a designer but I have so much since many brands send them to me. It's also September so it's still rather warm out. I decided on a pair of ripped black jean shorts and a bandanna top.
I hope there's no paparazzi but In just a couple days it will all go public anyways.

    I grab my small Gucci purse and wait. I've been staying at his house since I don't own one in Kansas City during the time I'm not touring. He knocks on the guest bedroom where I'm staying all though he sleeps in the same bed most nights. I walk up to the doors and open it peeking my head out in a tease," you know you don't have to knock" he pushed the doors open and kisses me more running his hand though my frizzy hair.

    " hey! Don't screw it up more than it already is! "Let's get out of here," he says. We're taking his car since he's able to drive like a normal person, we also don't need security. What's really nice is they come almost everywhere with me but Travis is just as big so I feel safe. We pull up to Jason and Kylie's house. I'm trying not to show my nerves but it's hard not to. I strive for acceptance and I hope they like and accept me. Travis walks right in. I guess they knew we were close.

"We're here" he yells and everyone comes running. Kylie skips right over Travis and embraces me in a hug. "Hi Taylor is so nice to meet you! He talks non stop about you and of course I've heard about you before you were together".  She's so welcoming I was worried for nothing! "Sorry we're a crazy family! I'll lead you around if you don't mind so it's not too overwhelming". I look at her and smile. " I'm up for whatever!" She leads me out of the entrance room of her home and into the main living room kitchen area.

"Hey swift! Nice to meet you "Jason hugs me. It's so funny how they're such big men but teddy bears in real life. "Hey jason!" Kylie pulls my hand away walking me through their home. "Kylie, your home is gorgeous!" She smiles "aww thanks it's hard with 3 kiddos you'll get it one day". Then I head into the playroom where I get to meet their girls. Wyatt who is 4, Elliott 2 and Bennett 7 months. "Hi Taylor!" The ones who can talk say. I Kneel down and let them run to give hugs. "Hi girls''. Kylie says "Let's leave the kids to do what kids do while they're behaving...'' She heads toward the living room and I follow.

Looks like Donna and Ed arrived. Donna walks up to me "hi Taylor! I'm so excited I get to meet you. You seem time make my Travis really happy." She hugs. I guess it's a hugging family I think to myself. Ed say" Taylor I think I know you from somewhere.." I look at him confused. Travis walks over and wraps his arm around me.  Dad '' she's the most famous singer of all time. Has 12 Grammys and has been to charts forever". I look annoyed " that's not who I am here, here I'm your girlfriend" I kiss his cheek. Oh sorry Taylor I just thought I knew you" I laugh "all good mr Kelce!" Donna looks at me "you can call us by our first name you know" I nod.

Jason stands up from the couch and announces, "I'm about to eat like 6 burgers let's grill". So he opens the patio off of their kitchen what's super cool by the way, and we girls sit outside why the men grill. "Wine?" Kylie asks, "yes please" Donna I respond. "What's your go to?" "Anything white". I pull my hair up into a ponytail. Donna and I start talking. About work, my family, food, animals pretty much everything you can think of. I feel super comfortable with her. She's so sweet. Kylie is as well she's been giving me tips of being a significant other of a NFL player.

"Dinner!!" Travis announces. We all sit on their large dining room table, kids included. With a variety of food and drinks. We all quickly finish but I think the kids took two bites and ran off. "God that was good, '' Jason says and pats his stomach at the table" Kylie rolls her eyes. "I don't want to seem rude but it's the kids hell hour meaning they need to go to bed or they will be crazy." I smile and go to give her a hug. "I can't thank you enough for including me tonight". Travis grabs my hand. And we walk out to the car.

I'm not sure how old there kids are now that's just what I found...