Broken (tcs)

Karen walked into the church, her heart heavy with reluctance. She hated being there, but her mom had begged her to sing with her sisters again. Reluctantly, she had agreed, unable to resist her mother's pleading. As she stepped inside, her eyes scanned the empty pews, disappointment etching into her features.

However, her eyes caught a glimpse of movement, and she turned to see Pastor Smith walking towards his office. Intrigued, Karen's curiosity got the better of her, and she decided to approach him.

Karen made her way into his office. As she entered, she couldn't help but feel a surge of nervousness mixed with anticipation. "You miss me?" Karen asked, her voice filled with seduction.

Her question hung in the air for a moment as she bit her lip, her hand instinctively moving to his crotch area. Sensing her touch, he fought hard to suppress his growing arousal. Clearing his throat, he tried to maintain his composure. "Karen, we need to talk about boundaries," he managed to say, his voice slightly trembling.

But Karen seemed undeterred. Ignoring his words, she leaned closer, her breath warm against his neck. "I know you want me again," she whispered seductively, her voice laced with confidence. With a swift motion, she unzipped her jacket, revealing a lacy, push-up bra that accentuated her curves.

Caught between desire and professionalism, he took a step back, trying to regain control of the situation. "Karen, this is highly inappropriate. We can't let our personal history interfere with our professional relationship," he stated firmly, his eyes avoiding Karens smirk, undeterred by his resistance. She closed the distance between them, her breath still lingering on his skin. "Oh, but Derek, don't you remember how good we were together?" she purred, her voice dripping with temptation.

Pastor smith clenched his fists, fighting the memories that threatened to overpower him. He knew he couldn't let himself be swayed by the past. "That was a long time ago, Karen. We've both moved on," he said, his voice tinged with a mix of longing and determination.

"Oh really? Well, you never said that bullshit all those times we fucked in the church before when I was 13," Karen said, folding her arms. "Karen, stop cussing in the church," Pastor smith said, trying to maintain a serious tone. "Nigga, please," Karen retorted, unfazed by his reprimand.

"Please, can we at least do doggy style?" Karen begged, her voice filled with desire. Pastor smith sighed, feeling the heat of temptation rise within him. "Fine, but only for 15 minutes," he finally relented, unable to resist Karen's persistent charms.

"You know that's all I need," Karen whispered seductively, her lips grazing against his. In an instant, their desires ignited, and they surrendered to their lustful urges. Their lips locked in a passionate embrace as their bodies entwined, seeking pleasure within the sacred walls of the church.

Their forbidden love danced amidst the pews, their hands exploring every inch of each other's bodies. The stained glass windows bore witness to their intimate connection, casting ethereal hues upon their entangled figures.
-
-
-
Karen rolled her eyes as they had to sing over again because Denise's sons kept crying, interrupting them. "This is some bullshit," Karen mumbled, folding her arms in frustration. Mattie, disapproving of Karen's language, scolded her, saying, "Language, Karen Valencia." Karen let out a sigh, realizing she had crossed a line.

"Mama, do she have to sing with us?" Denise asked, clearly not thrilled about the idea. Karen, still simmering from the previous remark, snapped back, "Do you have to not know what plan B's are?" The tension in the room escalated, and it seemed like a fight was about to erupt.

Fortunately, Dorinda stepped in and held Karen back, restraining her from any physical confrontation. Simultaneously, Jacky intervened, holding Denise back, preventing her from retaliating. The room was filled with palpable tension as both parties struggled to calm down and regain composure.