Tragic (janet)

Janet screams as she got the phone call that forever changed her life. She felt a pain in her belly and started sobbing harder. "Dunk, what's wrong?" Michael asked his baby sister.

"P-Pac's dead," Janet sobbed, talking about her fiance/baby daddy. "I-I didn't even say sorry," Janet sobbed harder. She saw blood drip down her legs and she put her hand on her belly

"Dunk, we need to get you to the hospital right now," Michael said, trying to stay calm as he helped his sister stand up. Janet was in shock, still sobbing uncontrollably as they made their way to the car. The drive to the hospital felt like an eternity, with Janet clutching her belly and crying out in pain. When they arrived, the doctors rushed her into the emergency room, and Michael was left to wait anxiously outside.

Hours passed before a doctor finally came out to speak to him. Janet had suffered vanishing twin syndrome, and they had to perform emergency surgery to remove the remaining tissue and save the other baby. Michael felt a wave of sadness wash over him as he thought about the pain his sister must be going through. He went to Janet's side as soon as he was allowed, holding her hand and offering whatever comfort he could.

As Janet lay in the hospital bed, recovering from the physical and emotional trauma, Michael made a promise to himself. He would be there for his sister no matter what, through the good times and the bad.

"Dunk I'll be back," Michael said as he kissed Janet's forehead and left the hospital room. Janet just stared out the window, tears streaming down her face. Moments later, Michael's wife, Whitney, walked in and enveloped Janet in a comforting hug. Janet sobbed in her arms, grateful for the support during this difficult time.
-
3 years later
-

Janet picked Journey up, going upstairs, and she put Journey on the bed with toys. Journey did the sign language for "more,". "not yet, mamas." Janet said, fixing Journey's hearing aid, and she whined, "baby, I know." Janet said, adjusting the sound. Journey hated wearing her hearing aid, and she climbed into Janet's lap and sucked on her thumb.

Janet sighed, knowing how difficult it was for Journey to adjust to wearing her hearing aid. She gently stroked Journey's hair, trying to provide comfort and reassurance. "I know it's hard, sweetheart, but we have to keep trying," Janet whispered softly.

Journey looked up at Janet with big, teary eyes, her thumb still in her mouth. Janet could see the frustration and sadness in her daughter's gaze, and it broke her heart. She hugged Journey tightly, feeling her little body relax against her.

"We'll figure it out together, okay?" Janet said, holding back her own tears. She knew that their journey with Journey's hearing loss would have its challenges, but she was determined to support her daughter every step of the way. Janet did Journey's hair, then got her dressed, and they got ready to leave.