I aint no silly ho (ksk)

Kierra giggled as her mom told her a story while she packed. Suddenly, her perfume fell as she was packing. "Oops," Kierra said as she bent down to pick it up. As she reached for the fallen item, her hand brushed against something unexpected. She picked it up and realized it was a condom wrapper.

"Ma, I'ma call you back," Kierra said. "Okay," Karen said, and they hung up. Kierra stormed downstairs to confront her boyfriend, Jordan. When she found him sitting on the couch playing video games, she exploded.

"I should have listened when they told me not to be with you, but I didn't BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU" Kierra yelled. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Jordan yelled back. "You cheating on me?" Kierra asked. "No," Jordan said, but Kierra put the condom wrapper in his face and he slapped it out of her hand.

"WHO THE HELL YOU USING CONDOMS WITH HUH? BECAUSE WE DON'T USE CONDOMS," Kierra yelled, crying. "Chill out," Jordan said.

"FUCK YOU MEAN?" Kierra yelled again. Jordan was about to talk, but she just ran upstairs. He ran behind her and when they got to the room, they were arguing. The tension in the room was palpable as they both stood facing each other, their emotions running high.

Kierra's tears streamed down her face as she tried to make sense of the situation. Jordan's frustration was evident as he struggled to find the right words to calm her down. The argument seemed to go on forever, neither of them willing to back down.

"I DON'T NEED YOU NIGGA YOU KNOW YOU AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD FUCK OTHER PEOPLE" Kierra yelled, her voice filled with anger and frustration. She had finally reached her breaking point in the relationship, tired of the constant lies and betrayal. "Kierra don't fucking play with me," Jordan said, getting in her face.

Kierra mushed him and they started arguing. In frustration, Kierra ended up grabbing an outfit, her purse, and keys before storming out of the room. The door slammed shut behind her, leaving Jordan standing alone in the midst of their heated argument.
═══════
Mccauley801962 Bad4Lov tanajaaaaa FamousLai_1 myraspencer8