Chapter 9

~Royal~

'Ring ring ring'

I jolt up from hearing this sound and look around frantically.

Oh. It's just the phone.

I look around again to see that I'm not in my room. I'm in my studio. I must've fell asleep in here after Dion left.

'Ring ring ring'

Oh right.

I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I yawn out and I hear someone snicker over the other end.

"I guess you fell asleep in your studio" it's Chris.

"I guess I did. Why are you up so early?" I ask him.

"Well, I still do have to go to school" he says and I nod.

"That's right, you're a school boy" I say remembering that he still has to go to school.

"Not too much on that mama, I'm about to graduate" he tells me.

"Yeah right boy. You better go get your education" I say to him and lean back in my chair.

"Ok wait. I wanted to ask you something" he says.

"What's up Chris?" I ask him.

"I wanted to know if you could come to my graduation" he says.

"When is it?" I ask him.

"Tomorrow, 3 o'clock" he tells me and I think for a moment trying to mentally check it I have anything to do tomorrow at that time.

"I'll try my best to make it. It's at the school by the ice cream shop right?" I ask him.

"Yeah. How did you know?" He asks.

"Because I went there too" I inform him.

"Alright so I'll see you then?" He asks and I giggle.

"Maybe" I correct him.

"Right. Maybe" he repeats back then hangs up the phone. I put the phone down and get up from my chair and stretch with a loud yawn. I then walk out the basement and go upstairs to get in my actual bed. I lay down then sink into the covers. I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

--------------

'Ring ring ring'

I why is someone always calling me?

"Hello?" I say and rub my eyes as I pick up the phone.

"Where the hell are you? We're on in 20 minutes!" I recognize the voice as Celia's voice. I shoot up from the bed once I process what she said.

Oh shit.

"I'll be there. Just wait" I say then hang up the phone. I put my clothes on and look around for my guitar.

Where the fuck did I put it?

I then remember that I was sleep in the basement so it's in there. I run out my room and down to the basement and pick it up off the floor and put it on my back. I run back up the stairs and out of the house to my bike.

I grab the keys out my pocket and turn my bike on. I then speed out of my driveway.

Hopefully I don't get pulled over.

I make it to the club and rush inside. I dodge everybody in the place since it's so damn crowded. I finally get to my dressing room. I just in the door out of breath and throw myself down on the couch.