Chapter 18

~Royal~

I wake up the next morning and Chris is attached to me and knock the fuck out. He's in his underwear and I'm in my underwear and bra. I try move carefully so I don't wake him up.

I'm successful in doing so and take my towel and go down the hall to the bathroom to get in the shower. I wash my hair and everything and dry myself off. I go back to my room.

Chris is still sleep. I take my towel off and start getting dressed. I get in pants and a bra before Chris wakes up. He slowly sits halfway up and looks me up and down.

"Good morning gorgeous..." he mumbles under his breath which makes me smile.

"Good morning to you too" I say to him as I put my shirt on.

"So how you feel?" I ask him.

"What you mean?" He asks.

"From last night" I ask him and a smile grows on his face.

"That had to have been the best thing I ever experienced in my life. What about you?" He asks and I smile.

"You did better than I thought you would. For your first time at least" I say to him and he seems happy about it actually. Any other man would've flipped.

"Now come on get up" I say and he groan.

"Whyyyyyy" he whines.

"You not even supposed to be here. And I need to bring you home so come on" I say and he rolls out of the bed. I go downstairs and wait for him.

While I wait, I put a record on the turntable and sit on the couch. Eventually he comes down and I get up to walk over to the door but he stops me.

"Come on I like this song. Let's dance" he says and grabs my arm. The song that's playing is 'Those Magic Changes' from the movie Grease.

"No no I don't dance like that" I say and move away from him but he grabs me and pulls me back towards him.

"You dance all the time on stage" he says and hold me close to him.

"Yeah but that's...different" I say and he chuckles.

"Oh yeah? Different how?" He asks and I pause.

"I don't know. It just is ok?" I say but he doesn't let me go.

"I wanna dance with you one more time before you leave" he says and kisses the side of my neck.

"Fine" I say and he turns me around so we're facing each other. He pulls me closer to him and starts to sway us from side to side.

"What time is it?" I ask after a while. He checks his watch.

"It's 7:23" he says and I step away from him.

"Look I know your trying to keep me from going but I gotta bring you home" I say and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Your an evil woman you know that?" He asks and I smile.

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" I ask him and he holds me a little tighter.

"You make love to me for the first time just to leave the next day?" He asks and I chuckle.