Chapter 13

~Royal~

Next night

Me and the girls are walking through the club getting ready to go to our dressing room and in our way there we see Betty. She's over by Dion and when she sees us she starts walking our way.

Why she always where I'm at.

While she's walking over here, I notice something, she looks like she got hit in the face with something. I have an idea of what happened.

"You not the only one that can take someone's man" she says and I chuckle and look back at her.

"Yeah? What happened to your face?" I ask her and she gets upset and storms off without another word. I laugh at that and we continue to walk until we get to our dressing room.

"Why did she get so mad?" Kendra asks.

"Do you think Dion did that?" Sonia turns to ask me and I chuckle again.

"I know Dion did that" I say as I put my guitar down and get dressed.

"What? How did you know?" Valerie asks.

"What man doesn't do that? And plus, he thinks he's a little pimp" I tell them as I finished getting dressed.

"Whatttttt? Did he hurt you too?" Celia asks me and I shake my head.

"No. Never that" I say.

"But I thought you said that yall fought" Valerie says and I nod.

"Yeah but I hit him first. He said something about my parents" I say and watch their faces turn to surprise and shock.

"Damn girl, you be fighting grown ass men too? Damn" Sonia says and I roll my eyes.

"Come on let's just get this done" I say as the rest of them finish getting dressed. We go out to backstage we still have some time to chill out before.

"Girl where is your guitar at?" Valerie asks me. And I look down.

How the hell did I forget that?

"I'll be right back" I say and run back to the dressing room. I get there and open the door my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. It's Betty with my guitar in her hands. She's holding it by the neck.

"Put my shit down!" I yell at her and jump over the couch to get to her, but I'm too late.

'Smash!'

The neck snaps right off the body of the guitar. The body of the guitar is now more chipped than ever. I stand there in shock like I don't know what to do. I know exactly what I'm going to do.

I walk over to her and punch her in her face. She obviously has no survival instincts so she doesn't move or try to block it. She drops down to her knees with her hands in her face.

"You bitch!" I yell at her and pick her up so I can beat her more.

"Royal no!" I hear someone yell from behind me and grab onto me to make me let go but I have a death grip on this bitch. I punch her again and she starts screaming.

"Royal! Enough!" I hear someone again but I don't bother listening. Then someone with the strength of a man pulls me off of her.

"Royal! What the hell! I can't have you beating people up. It's bad for business!" I hear and look back. It's Fat Head.

"Get your damn hands off of her" I hear another one say and push him out of the way.

"She busted my daddy's guitar!" I yell out at him.