Plot.

So, this takes place after Naraku has been slain. Kagome and Inuyasha are at a sensitive time in their relationship.

He is ready to settle down and wants to slow down and enjoy his life. The Jewel had been removed from this world, and Kagome had finally come back after 3 long years, but the issue was she couldn't find anything to bond with Inuyasha anymore, it felt dull between them both, she still loved him, but she was beginning to worry she had stood on her own two feet for so long and she had grown up and time had parted them in ways, they both have changed, and things weren't the same for them anymore.

But when...! Miroku is called for a job with Inuyasha's help and Kagome's...! When the group stumbled upon a bigger mystery and also big trouble. When Kagome runs into her own cousin Serena, aka Sailor Moon, with her own team of hunters from the future, they have been reunited. Who she hadn't talked too much in 5 years they had been parted for a long time. Since she turned 14 years old was the last time, she and Kagome saw each other, right before she became Sailor Moon in fact, but either way, they were now in this lost world together, she just disappeared on everyone. But now she learned why.

As the girls and the guy with her talked everyone got each side of the story.

It was complicated, but it would appear Serena and Kagome had a lot in common, including finding out that there was trouble in paradise, meaning their love lives, and their relationships were falling apart.

But during a mission. The scouts needed to get this time stone back before it fell into the wrong hands. But during a horrible twister attack formed by a demon they were facing it used a horrible water twister that caused Inuyasha and the others to get separated and no one had a clue of where they all were, or everyone got washed up elsewhere and separated, but Inuyasha and Serena got stranded on an island that was lost to the sight of the others.

How will they all make it? What happens when Serena and Inuyasha have to learn to prepare for survival, and what happens during those moments alone in isolation will love bloom? Will they ever be recused or found by the others, or will this be it, their island, their only home that they'd ever have, but it could be worse they could be alone, alone, so there is that, and a possible chance for a mate? So, we're gonna get right into it. So, it starts after the girls appear.

So, let's read it. Enjoy it.