Lost teammates stories of mysterious island.

As the girls washed up on their own, but not on the same island, they also got freaked out immediately, trying to find Serena. but luckily, they weren't hurt, they went looking for the others and shortly over time found the others, Kagome's group all of them were all together.

But they were somehow back where they started where they borrowed the boat. The villagers kept asking if the demon was gone.

Miroku and Sango said yes. The water was clean and clear again. Everyone spent hours looking for Serena, but instead, the girls finally found Darien.

After a couple of hours of treating everybody's, wounds and checking on everybody's wounds afterward, they kept asking, "Where's the other two, Inuyasha and Serena?" Everyone else was here minus two. Where the heck are they? Asked Darien, " Seriously.

Kagome said I don't know, I kept looking here, Shippo looked through the skies, the scouts checked around the village and beaches and Miroku also checked the caves on this island village, I mean Sango took Kilala and they flew all over the place and they even went underwater to check around for them, we all looked for quite a while still nothing could be found, nothing we have no idea where they are, we kept looking and searching and nothing we couldn't find them, Say's Kagome" honestly.

Darien, calm down

Darien, calm down. we'll figure this out. We're going to find her, says Rei" serious tone of voice.

She's right. We've never given up before, and sure, they're survivors. I mean, they've got to be okay out there somewhere, Said Mina" trying to keep him calm.

"Are there other islands around here? Asked Amy" Curious.

"I don't know, but we can always check with the locals and see if anyone knows what rumors or anything that could help spot it or give us a hint, Replied Miroku" Seriously.

Has everyone split up again and looked through the town the villagers talked and talked and talked until everyone was blue in the face most of the locals had nothing to share, no tails to spare, until this one creepy old woman decided to tell them there was an old man who lived by the sea very far from them he was kind of an outsider they live near the old marshes call the Marshman and he would know if there are any other Secrets or stories that they were looking for he might have the answers there was a rumor there was a lost island but that's just an old story he's to tell but nobody believes it, Stated that old woman.

Has they regrouped and told them what they found and what they had heard no one was getting anywhere so they might as well try to talk to the old Marshman and see what they could find hopefully it would lead them to their friends whom they were separated from.

As Rei and the others look at Darien, he is behaving strangely.

Amy asked him what was troubling him. Sango and the others listened to what he had to say.