island day 2.

So, the others were on their way to try to rescue her or separated comrades who've been crushed on an island is supposed to be invisible and lost to the people now these two have to survive it on their own but will survive will be the only thing or will there be something else to it as well I love possibly to be in the air.

Will Darion be too late to win his girl back, or will there be a chance for someone else to capture her heart and someone else? I mean the half demon who is stranded on this island with her?

So, has the former morning Rose in the sky the sun high in the sky has she woke up finally she felt better the wound was gone the fever broke she felt fine she remembered the conversation she had with the half demon and she had to admit she had to get all that off her chest now that she spoke and told him about it she did feel a little better telling someone how she felt because she couldn't tell the girls or anyone because the more she told the more they felt like they were going to pressure her and she felt like she was in a toxic relationship all of a sudden

Serena was able to walk now. As she walked outside of their little makeshift cave hideout. Inuyasha looked at her.

"Hey, good morning. I see you're awake feeling better. Asks Inuyasha, " checking on her.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better thanks to you so now that I'm strong enough to move we should probably try to find the others or see you for the only ones here or figure out where we are, Replied Serena" respectfully.

Inuyasha nodded his head in agreement.

"I've been waiting and waiting I keep lighting fire signals and I've been going out here and there to a certain point not too far away, but just far enough, but I still nothing no side of our friends at all. Said Inuyasha, " Seriously.

"They have to be out there somewhere, I'm sure we'll figure it out, if not, we've got each other, and hey, it could be a whole lot worse, we could just be alone stranded on the island isolated, and no one else, so luckily for us we have each other...

"They have to be out there somewhere, I'm sure we'll figure it out, if not, we've got each other, and hey, it could be a whole lot worse, we could just be alone stranded on the island isolated, and no one else, so luckily for us we have each other for survival, Say's Serena" honest and serious.

Inuyasha thought about it. She's not wrong. He'd be freaking out if he was on this island forever alone, no mate or anything to share his life with? So, he has to admit it, it could possibly have been worse if he had been trapped here with one of the guys, so being trapped on an island with a beautiful woman, not the worst thing to ever happen to him.

"I suppose you could be right I suppose there are a lot of worse things that could happen, but still, if the others aren't here, then where are they and where are we? It is a good question to ask? Asked Inuyasha" Seriously.

Serena looked around the island. Inuyasha was also keeping his eyes on the road.

"I don't know where I am or where we are, but how could we possibly lose the other's I just don't get it, and we've not seen a single sign of them not a single one came looking for us, or I hate to think it, but let us hope they're not dead, Say's Serena" respectfully.