Part 1. An extremely Intimate night together

As Inuyasha got up to check on her as he lifted the hanging door over her side of the room, it gave her some privacy. but he finally realized what she meant by the word lonely.

As she was lying naked for a moment in her bed, her clothes were all off. She had been placing her fingers between her legs and she was lightly moaning quietly as she continues to rub and place her fingers inside her wet pussy, she was moaning and getting off on the feeling. And she had to get herself off. As he accidentally made a sound, she noticed him watching.

"Scream As he screams but so did she but then she realized it was him. "Oh...! Inuyasha...! As he freaked out, he didn't know how to handle that a bit. He jumped to saying I am sorry; I was just going to check on you, I didn't mean...! I am going outside...! Shouted out Inuyasha" leaving her alone.

As she felt all mixed feelings now, what was he thinking about now? OH, what have I done now? Now I made things weird for him and I, Great the weird things that I do, I have to apologize to him, She thought. As she got dressed in a simple robe she found in an old chest, she had washed the clothes she had found. So, she had to go after him and explain things.

So, she had to go after him and explain things. So, let's continue where I left off.

Serena ran after him for retreating.

As Inuyasha looked back at her. "I am sorry...!" said Inuyasha" nervous but speaking before she could.

"I didn't think it would hurt anyone if I did that to myself...! but now you can understand where I am coming from, I guess, but I am extremely lonely Inuyasha, I cannot help it I miss being touched, or loved a little bit I admit, I know we have put all of our energy into survival and restoring this place, so we had somewhere to live for now but I cannot ignore my body's natural desires, spoke up Serena" showing her own emotions. Before she could say anything else or wait for him to respond.

Inuyasha knew that things were stressful, and they had both been surviving on this island for quite some time now and they had been here for 2 months and still no sighting of the others, but when he heard her explain this to him, her soft voice, he could not reject or object to the idea of making her happy.

Kagome was basically done with him, so he had to find a new way to live his life, because deep down he was starting to believe it was just going to be him and her, and they'd have to find a way to go on living, so with this thought in his mind, he turned around quickly and told her that he understood. 

"You do? Asked Serena," A little nervous.

"I do, I get it, I have been feeling that way for a long time, I too have desires and, I know the feeling well, I have had to get myself off from time to time whenever thee theirs weren't looking or when I had moments alone, especially after all of Kagome's rejections too, so honestly...! I understand what you meant by feeling lonely, Said Inuyasha" admitting his own feelings. 

"Well, I do hope this won't make things complicated or weird for you, that I do this, because it's not hurting anyone, and I am hoping for the others to come and recuse us too, Say's Serena" seriously.

Inuyasha told her, nay, nothing to worry about, why would he be weirded out, said Inuyasha' brushing off the idea. "You're sure? Asked Serena, " making sure.

"Yeah, I mean totally, it's cool, it's fine it's natural and I can handle that, why would it have to get weird between us, so nay, I'm fine it's cool, you go ahead pleasure yourself, it's not weird at all, Stated Inuyasha" nervously.