Cousins and about each other's lives.

Sailor Moon and the scouts had been traveling through a long portal for hours and it never seemed to want to stop, they had been hunting a creature that stole a timestone from the vault of the timekeepers it was super important that they get it back.

On top of it, the girls had all kinds of drama going on right now, so that didn't help at all, cause before they had caught wind of this mission, Serena had totally caught Darien with another girl and this was hard on her because, she confronted her friends, and most of them didn't know about it, but Rei did know about it, she caught himself, he swore that he'd tell Serena himself, he begged Rei not to say anything he swore he'd tell her, but he never got around to it, because Serena caught him in the act.

So, this was also on their plate, but Serena's mind was all over the place, she and the others had this mission to take and it was important, sadly before they could reach the bad guy correctly, he shook them all off and they all fell out of the sky.

And when they all came too, they were found by none other than Kagome and her group they had sensed the strange energy and time door that opened and caught them as they fell out of the sky unconscious. But now the bad guy was moving, but Sango sort of pointed it out for the direction he went.

As Kagome was full of questions. Serena had her own as well. So, they all chose to go together and, on the way, they'd talk about it and explain. So, Serena told her side of things. And then her friends said their side of the story. And then Kagome finally explained how she came to be here in this past and why.

So, both had a similar past and being reincarnations and reborn stories, it sure hell sounded like it, but Serena and Kagome being family was strange enough, but no one else in her family knew what this was like, so it was kind of nice, Serena agr...

So, both had a similar past and being reincarnations and reborn stories, it sure hell sounded like it, but Serena and Kagome being family was strange enough, but no one else in her family knew what this was like, so it was kind of nice, Serena agreed that it's true it was nice to have this to bond over.

As Kagome introduced her friends to her and her friends. As Serena was glad to meet them.

Darien was a bit racist against Inuyasha but after talking for so long with everyone, and then slaying a demon together, they slowly came around to accepting each other, although Serena had not forgotten about his betrayal. But she didn't bring it up, and neither did he. He was too scared to know what she would do, or he hoped that with all of this going on, she'd just forget about it.

Kagome and Inuyasha were getting colder and colder from each other. He was very serious about her. He started to take some of Miroku's helpful hints and how to woo her.

Inuyasha tried a few things it started in such a romantic and gentle evening, he started to rub Kagome's shoulders and being super gentle and talked nicely, but then lowered his hands and started to use seductive words with her, Kagome was lightly interested and turned on, but she turned him down and rejected him and said she wasn't feeling well and wasn't in the mood.

Inuyasha got rejected a lot, and she finally blew up and said she just wasn't ready to decide. She thought she wanted this, she did, but there was a lot to think about, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to be married yet, there were so many great men out there, and she wasn't sure if he was the one for her. Stated Kagome" being honest with him.

This broke him in half or his heart into pieces, he growled and felt unloved, and this felt unfair, but she was sure getting super friendly with her cousin's boyfriend or toy of her own. But the guy was hitting on Kagome.

Serena was right there with him, she sensed it too, and she only became colder, but Darien didn't go for it, he was still trying to get back on Serena's good side, but now everyone learned the truth one night while Kagome was cooking, Darien had an affair and was caught by Serena, so she isn't happy with him right now.

Inuyasha sensed that the girl was in the same boat as him, but it's not like she didn't want to, as she pointed out, she very much wanted to be loved and have sex with him, but he was the one who stepped out on her, he finally blew up and said she is too childish sometimes, he likes sometimes a woman who just knows what she wants, and he was weak he admitted it, he wanted some fun, and he was stressed out and so he got some fun out of his situation, He told her.

As Serena walked away and said, "Stay away from me

As Serena walked away and said, "Stay away from me." As everyone said enough. As the girls and everyone, the next day managed to catch up to the one who stole the time stone.

Inuyasha and his team along with Sailor Moon's, made up a good plan, and it worked out right down to a T. They had defeated the bad guy and got the stone back right away before too much damage was made and done with it, but it was lucky that that bastard didn't know how to use the stone's full power.

So, they were on their way back to the bone eaters well to use the stone and get back home through Kagome's portal.

Serena was still unsure of anything anymore, she was glad that they stopped the bad guy and got the stone back, but her heart was damaged, and there was no stone or healing cure for this pain in her chest.

Inuyasha felt this way too, but then, they were stopped by some villagers begging for help.

The group looked at each other and then questioned him about what was wrong. until they accepted the mission and took this one last trip out into the sea to stop this water beast demon, but things got horrible fast, no matter how many times they threw powerful attacks at it, it would block and use its twister abilities to deflect their attacks and it wasn't good, until the damn thing uses a terrible power, but Inuyasha used the backlash wave to get to it.

So, he was able to stop it, but it came at a price as they all were about to pay. It was horrible and sickening, considering no one knew where the hell they were going. They were scooped up into the twister, pushed far away from each other, and separated from each other.

So, as everyone is now caught up. I am starting on the island now.