No escaping from frate!

With trembling hands, I reached out to the raven perched on the windowsill, its dark eyes watching me with an intensity that sent a shiver down my spine. "What do you want from me?" I whispered, my voice barely above a breath.

The raven let out a soft caw, its wings rustling as it hopped closer to me. And then, to my surprise, it seemed to nod in agreement, as if affirming the truth of its words.

I hesitated, uncertainty gnawing at the edges of my resolve. But as I looked into the raven's eyes, I saw something there that filled me with a strange sense of peace. It was as if the bird knew something that I did not, something that could change the course of my destiny forever.

With a deep breath, I made my decision. If my fate was to die, then I would face it head-on, with courage and determination. And if the ravens were calling me to follow them, then I would do so willingly, trusting in the wisdom of their ancient spirits.

Closing my eyes, I focused on the primal energy that surged within me, the power of the wolf that lay dormant beneath my skin. And then, with a surge of adrenaline, I let go, allowing the transformation to overtake me.

In an instant, the world shifted around me, my senses sharpening as my body contorted and twisted into a new form. And when I opened my eyes once more, I found myself standing before the ravens, my fur sleek and black as night.

The ravens let out a series of triumphant caws, as if celebrating my transformation. And as they took flight, beckoning me to follow, I knew that whatever lay ahead, I would face it with courage and conviction.

I followed the ravens through the darkness, their black forms weaving through the night sky with eerie grace, I couldn't shake the feeling of foreboding that hung heavy in the air. The sense of unease only grew as we approached the decrepit hut, its dilapidated walls casting long shadows in the moonlight.

As we drew closer, I could see the ghouls lurking in the shadows, their twisted forms writhing in anticipation. But to my surprise, they made no move to attack, instead parting to allow me passage as if guided by some unseen force.

With a wary glance at the ravens, I stepped forward, my senses on high alert as I entered the hut. The air was thick with the stench of decay, and my instincts screamed at me to turn back, to flee from this place of darkness and death.

But the ravens urged me forward, their piercing cries echoing in the silence as they led me deeper into the heart of the hut. And as I followed their lead, I couldn't shake the feeling that something momentous was about to happen, something that would change the course of my destiny forever.

Finally, we reached the center of the hut, where a faint glimmer of moonlight filtered through a hole in the roof, casting an ethereal glow upon the ancient stones below. And there, surrounded by the ghouls that had once threatened to devour me, I saw it: a small, silver amulet, its surface gleaming in the dim light.

With a sense of trepidation, I reached out to touch the amulet, the metal cool against my fingertips. And as I did, a surge of power coursed through me, filling me with a sense of clarity and purpose that I had never known before.

In that moment, I understood. The ravens had led me here not to meet my end, but to find the key to my salvation. The amulet was a symbol of hope, a talisman imbued with the power to break the chains of fate and forge a new path forward.

Steeling myself, I stepped into the center of the hut, the darkness enveloping me like a suffocating shroud. And then, as if in response to my presence, the shadows seemed to coalesce, taking shape before my eyes.

Before me stood a spectral figure, its form twisted and contorted by the ravages of time. It was a ghoul, its eyes burning with an otherworldly hunger as it regarded me with a mixture of malice and curiosity.