Speak

I and Ruby are wrapped up in a blanket. Since there is no power it's quite cold. I'm not sure if Ruby will be able to keep her cool. She has been so scared for about an hour now. She won't let me leave her for even a second. Not that I would want to.

I also have no idea if that mountain of a man is still somewhere around here or if he has left after I saw him. I hope he left. I don't really want to deal with people breaking into my house. It's wierd, because while we were locking all the doors and windows we found nothing broken. I can't help but wonder how he got in.

Suddenly I hear something. The door open and close. Maybe help? I mean from where could he have gotten the key? I grab my knife and ask Ruby to wait in my room as I tiptoe to the hallway and to the stairs.

I walk slowly downstairs and peek to the door from around the corner. I can't see anyone. I am sure I was just overreacting and turn around ready to go back upstairs. As I turn around I am met with someone. I don't hesitate to stab them multiple times on the chest. After I push them back and run to my room.

As I get in I lock the door.
"What was it?" Ruby asks scared.
"Him, but it's okay I stabbed him." I say proud of myself. I had handled this situation very well.

I hear a knock on the door and immediately change my opinion. He didn't die? What? How? I stabbed him at least 5 times straight in the chest! No one could possibly survive that.

"Meine Liebe, open the door or I'll need to break it." The raspy voice of a man said. It had a Australian accent to it. I had no idea of what he had just said. 'Meine' sounded like me or mine though.

"You didn't die? How?" I ask incredibly confused. As my and Ruby's gases meet she is looking at me with equal confusion in her eyes.

"You didn't think I would come with a bulletproof vest did you schatz?" The man said with a deep chuckle. I should have known it. Of course he would come prepared. It was 1 v 2, but the man was way bigger than me or Ruby. He was also way more muscular, that I could already tell.

"If I let you in will you kill is?" I say with a shaky and quiet voice. Ruby shakes her head fast and stepps towards the door pushing me away from it.

"No I won't. I just want to ask some questions." The man says.

"Or you could fuck off and leave us alone!" Ruby shouts. I am taken back by her act. She was acting so scared before. Why didn't she want me to talk?

"You must be Ruby, huh? I happen to know a few things about you." The man says a chance in his tone, now it was way more serious and scary.

I give Ruby a nod and push her away from the door so that I can open it. As I open it I see a large silhouette of a man in full military gear. As he steps in Ruby tries stabbing him before I can stop her.

"Ruby NO!" I shout.

Everything happened so fast that it was almost impossible to understand what happend. Ruby was pinned to the wall and the knife she had used to try and stab the man with was on the floor. Quick reflexes... Ruby was grunting while trying to free herself from the man's tight grip on her.

"Let her go." I say trying to sound as stern as possible even though I feel really scared at the moment.
"I don't think you are in a position to give orders, schatz." The man says before letting Ruby go. She stumbles to me and stands beside me.

"As I said all I want to do is talk, but only with Y/N." He motions to the door. I am hesitant to follow him and leave Ruby alone.

"Don't go. You don't know what he really wants. Don't trust him." Ruby says grabbing my hand as I was walking towards the door.
"As he said I am in no position to give orders. And I am quite sure this is the nice way." As I finish my sentence the giant of a man nods.

As Ruby let's go of my hand the man grabs me and pushes me out to the hallway. Just as we are out the door he slams it shut, leaving Ruby still in and locking it.

Mental note: Find out who designed this house and send a hitman on them.

I try and struggle against the man as he is now dragging me downstairs. I wonder where this could lead. He takes me to the kitchen and makes me sit on one of the chairs.

"Now stay still." He says grabbing something from under his vest. I take quick notice that it's some thick rope. Well I'm scruwed.

He ties the rope around me and the chair. I try not to make any sound as the rope hurts my sides.

"Now talk." He demands.