Chapter Thirteen

(Gen)

His hand was on her mouth as he thrusted into her harshly.

One

Two

Three

Again, and again and again.

With each one reminding her that she was his and no one else's.
He left hickeys. The ones he knew would hurt, just so every time she would see the deep purple bruises she'd have a constant reminder to who she belonged to.

And he left them everywhere, to the point where everyone could see them, especially Rafe.

(Time lap)

They both had been lying in bed, for about 6 hours now. Kiara's head was on Jjs chest, as he was on his back, looking up at the ceiling. He had an arm wrapped around her, while his fingers played with the ends of her curls.

He felt her stir a little beside him, and he turned to look at her, a smile growing on his lips when he saw that she was staring right back.

"I thought you were at John B?" She asked him. "Nah, canceled on him. We're on for tomorrow though." He replied.

"Mm, what time is it?" She yawned. "5:42." He answered, checking his phone. She quickly sprang up, "Holy shit! How long did I sleep in for?" "Woah! Where you goin?" He asked. "I have to meet Sarah at the country club at 6:15." She said, getting out of the bed.

Jj quickly smacked her ass, before she went to the bathroom. "Jj, what the fuck?!" She exclaimed, looking at herself in the mirror. "What? Just use concealer or something." He said, simply, as he layed back down.

"If I wasn't stressing right now, I'd murder you, Maybank." She said, slamming the bathroom door shut.

(Kie)

I let my hair down, because makeup didn't help my situation.

I made it to the Club just in time, and sat at the table Sarah had reserved for us. It was so beautiful and well lit with the night lights and the outdoor view.

"So this might sound stupid but um.. I'm happy I got to call off the get together." Sarah said, randomly. "Did you hit your head or something?" I asked her, taking a drink of my martini. She laughed, "No, it's just... it gave me time to think about what I was going to say. I mean, having a baby changes everything." She explained.

I set my drink down, "Well, what would we ever do without Jj and his stupid antics." I joked and we both laughed.
"Stop, because I was so mad at John B, it's not even funny." Sarah added. "Same girl, I spent the entire day yelling at Jj about how he ruined your event." We both laughed again and then a waiter came to take our orders.

(Time lap)

I came home around eleven, my feet were aching, and I was exhausted. I took off my heels as soon as I was in the house. The lights were off so I assumed everyone was already sleeping.

I quietly walked upstairs, and opened the door to Jjs room. He was laying down on his stomach, the blanket under him, while he hugged a pillow.

I took off my dress and put on one of his shirts that was on the floor. I crawled on top of his back and ran my fingernails down his sides. "Hey." I teased, and I heard him groan. I felt him turn us over and I-

Holy

Fuck