Chapter Eighteen

(Gen)

Kiara's eyes strung open, the Suns light immediately blinding her.

That's when she felt intense pressure coming from her thighs. Before she could question what it was, she moaned out loudly, throwing her head back against the pillows, and fisting the sheets.

Holy shit.

"Morning, princess." She saw Jj in between her legs, his nose toying with her cunt.

The fucker was smirking.

"Jj, what the he-" She started but was cut off by another moan ripped from the back of her throat. She arched her back, as she screamed in pleasure.

Jj had his arms wrapped tightly around her legs, as he drinks her up. He can hear her cries but fuck he didn't stop, he couldn't stop.

Her hand wrapped around his hair as she attempted to pull him away. She uses her legs to push his shoulders, but his grip is stronger.

"Jj! Stop!" She cried out, tears starting to build up in her eyes. Her moans became louder and she felt her organism approaching.

She squeezed her eyes closed, gripping his hair until she felt like her knuckles were white.

"C'mon baby, you're almost there." He told her, his voice vibrating throughout her entire body, giving her goosebumps.

With a final moan she came all over his tongue, seeing white dots everywhere. She breathed out heavily, trying to catch her breath.

Jj lapped her up dry, and set her legs down carefully, before climbing on top of her, his elbows resting on her sides. "Hi." She said, breathlessly. "Sup?" He responded, looking down at her, his shark tooth necklace dangling over her.

"You good for another round?" He asked. She rolled her eyes, "Why don't we go eat breakfast instead, I'm feeling hungry." She said, cupping his cheeks. "I mean... yeah, if you want. Rose is probably already up." He replied. "Okay."

He leaned down, and kissed her softly before slipping in his tongue. He ran his fingers up and down her sides, before putting his hand in her shirt and toying with her breasts.

She moaned softly against his lips, and rubbed her cunt against his boxers. Her hand went in his hair, while the other one scratched up and down his back.

He quickly turned them over, and Kiara sat up, making their lips separate. He rested his hands on her hips, and slowly rocked her against him.

"You still wanna go out there?" He asked her, looking at her flushed face. She smiled, "We can spare a few minutes." She rested her palm flat against his chest and leaned down, till their noses touched.

"You're overdressed." She told him. "You gonna do something about that, Carrera?" He replied, a smirk displaying across his face.

•••

"Good morning!" Rose greeted, seeing Jj and Kiara coming down the stairs. "Morning, Rose." Kiara replied. "What smells so good?" Jj asked, opening the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"I was feeling generous this morning, so I made a little bit of everything." She explained, winking at Kiara. She chuckled, "Do you need help with anything?" She asked Rose.

"Don't be silly! No, just grab your plate and sit down, sweetie." She told her. "Everything looks amazing, Rose." Kiara said, looking at the breakfast displayed on the counter.

"I really appreciate it, Kiara. Make sure to try the egg and cheese omelette, I used your mother's recipe." She replied, heading upstairs. "Sure will, Rose."

Jj appeared behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, as he pulled her closely and nuzzled his head in her shoulder.

"Are you eating?" She asked him, grabbing a fork. "Mm, yeah, probably." He replied. He kissed her neck, and grind her ass against his cock.

"Jj." Kiara warned, grabbing pieces of bacon. "We should go eat up in my room." He said against her ear. "Right, well we both know that we won't get any eating done." She told him. He just chuckled, and kissed her cheek.

That's when Rafe came downstairs, his eyes blown and red, he was high. "Morning, Kie." He said, noticing them. Kiara turned and saw him, she gave him a small smile, "Morning."

Jj still hadn't let go of her, instead he hugged her even closer.

"You make all this?" Rafe asked, grabbing a plate. "Uh, no. Rose did, actually." Kiara said, handing him a fork.

"You busy today, Kie?" He asked her, randomly. "Uh, I don't think so." She responded.

Jj clenched his jaw, and looked at Rafe. "You wanna go down to the beach with me?" He asked her. She looked at Jj, and back at Rafe. "Uhm, yeah-" She began but Jj cut her off, "Nah, we got plans today, don't we, baby?" Jj asked, still not looking away from Rafe.

"That's the thing Jj, I didn't ask you, man." Rafe said, setting his plate down. Jj let go of Kiara, and placed his water bottle on the table. "The answers "no", Rafe." Jj told him. "But didn't you say "yes", Kie?" Rafe asked.

She didn't know what to do, so she didn't do anything.

"I already told you, Rafe. We have fucking plans." Jj said. "I don't believe that bullshit." Rafe responded. "I don't know how to make it more clearer for you, she's not going." "Let her decide for herself, Jj." Rafe taunted, going over to her.

"Take one more step towards her and see what happens, Rafe." Jj spat, getting defensive.

"What is going on?" Ward asked, looking at the situation. "Nothing, sir. I was actually on my way to meet Kelce." Rafe quickly said, before opening the door and going outside.

"He's high, isn't he?" Ward asked Jj. "Does that really surprise you?" He answered. Ward sighed softly and headed after him leaving Jj and Kiara alone.

"You okay?" Jj asked, heading over to her. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied. Jj hugged her, kissing the top of her head. "That's why I hate him." He said, quietly. Kiara just nodded and hugged him tighter.

"And he isn't gonna get better, Kie. So I need you to promise me that you'll stay away from him." Jj told her. She looked up at him, seeing the seriousness in his eyes.

"I promise."