Lots and lots

After her mother had warned her, Viridity went to the bathroom to take a bath. Trembling slightly, she got into the tub and began washing away the fear of the large wolf and even larger humans.

Peace rolled over her skin. Picking up her cherry washcloth, she lathered herself with soap and washed away the grime that clung to her soft, dark skin.

After washing out her avenome blue, white streaked micro locs, she washed her body again with a great amount of care.

Reaching for her woollen towel, Viridity climbed out of her bath and moisturised herself before heading to her bedroom.

Her double bed lay in the middle of the room decorated with lace bed covers and a wall of throw pillows. White curtains surrounded the bed tied together with lavender bows. Underneath the bed was a fluffy white carpet.

White rabbits hopped along on her wallpaper, lit up by the warm light. Paintings and posters were littered across the walls. Windows were obviously not needed as the burrow was underground. Viridity giggled at the silly thought and turned around.

She shut and locked the door before drying her hair and slipping on a nightie. Just as the silk passed her knees, her bedroom door was kicked open by her younger sister.

Macklebury.

The two of them were exactly identical down to the last detail, save for the hair and eye colour, Macklebury having blonde hair and sun-coloured eyes and Viridity with her blue hair and navy eyes.

"Mac!" Viridity cried."You need to stop doing that. I think I almost fainted…".

"But you didn't!" Macklebury smiled smugly, waltzing into the room as if it were her own.

"I don"t know why you lean towards this soft, coquette, baby aesthetic so much, I think mine is so much better." Mac sat on her sister"s vanity stool and crossed one leg over the other. "Are you feeling better now..?" she asked awkwardly.

"Yeah."

"That's good... Mum's made cinnamon rolls, I wanted to let you know before the others ate them all." Macklebury stood up and walked out of the room without waiting for her sister.

Viridity followed her into the kitchen, where she saw some of her other siblings. Taking a seat on one of the tables, Viridity stayed silent whilst her siblings chattered amongst themselves.

Just like most bunny families, Viridity had many siblings, rabbits often had at least 16 litters in their lifetime with the number of children usually being 12. Luckily for the oldest child, her parents only had 130 children.

They mostly moved like one and acted with the best interest of their family and those around them. So, it's not that bad. "Who wants cinnamon rolls?" their mother cheerfully announced to her excited family.

Cheering, the children all ate their fill and filed into the bathrooms to get themselves ready for bed, the older children helping the younger ones that couldn't quite do it on their own yet.

After cleaning herself up, Viridity walked back into her bedroom. She made sure to leave on her night light as it gave her some comfort.

Grabbing her favourite jellyfish plush, she slipped under her bed covers and closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep within the minute.

~~~

I was supposed to post this on Wednesday but forgot....