Worried

Viridity, as stated before,  was a part of a triplet.

Not many people knew that about her for some reason. She spoke about her sisters all the time and spent a lot of her day with them, watching movies, baking, and whatnot.

But now, there was only silence.

Her sisters were speechless. Which was our of the ordinary as they usually had a lot to say.

"Viridity… I think that was a human…" Lilyshade, the youngest out of the three, whispered. She looked as if she was staring directly at a fox.

Macklebury was sat with a blank expression, as if she was trying to process what her sister had said to her.

"The girl you're hanging out with is a human." Mac"s voice didn't portray any of her feelings when she spoke.

Viridity sat fiddling with her sleeves, "Are you guys, like, sure?" She really, really didn't want to believe it.

Her new friend was the same species as those hunters that killed the big bad wolf. She could still hear its pained cry as it fell to the ground.

Shade shook her head, her rose blonde and white streaked sister locs moved with her, "You said it yourself! She was tall, had round ears, and smelled like a newcomer!"

Her breathing sped up as she thought about all the possible disasters of having a human in their home.

Macklebury slowly wrapped her arms around her sister to try and regain her attention. "Shade breathe."

"Lily, she's really nice, I promise. She even cried when I told her about the wolf!" Her new friend wouldn't hurt them.

Not when she cringed every time an egg was brought up, not when they sat on the grass laughing about a silly joke and not when they hugged and spoke for hours.

Not her friend Alexandra.

Lilyshade looked up at her sister, her eyes filled with tears magnifying her pink tulip shaped pupils.

"Are you sure?"

Her voice was soft and delicate. Ready to shatter into a million pieces at any second.

Even though they were the same age, Viridity felt as if she had to be mature and make the correct decision for her baby sister.

"I'm sure."

The room fell into silence again. Nobody knew what to say. Her younger sisters looked at her again, waiting for Viridity to speak up and say anything.

"I won't hang out with Andra for a while." she wanted to spend time with her friend. However, she also didn't want to make her sisters anymore upset.

Her family will always come first.

"How about we make that cake?"