CHAPTER 1

So tell me why you did that?" I sat on my office chair.

"S-Sorry sir," the employee said while crying.

"Is the sorry enough, Mr. Gupta? Will it give me my money I fucking spent on your company?"

"I will pay it all but please leave me and my company" this old man is crying badly but do I care. "You are under huge debt Gupta, how will you return me?"

"S-Sir please" before he could say anything I motioned my guard to beat him, they were beating him mercilessly. I took out my ciggerate and started smoking.

I went in front of him and my guards stopped. "Sign on these papers, if you love your life" he have no choice and he signed.

I smirked and went away from their. "Kabir!" I heard my best friend who is also my assistant, "You did it purposely right?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I wanted his land and he wasn't ready... He dared to say No to Kabir Singh Rathore so I took everything he had" I simply stated.

"You could've just made him sign on the papers of land" he came closer.

"He was out of line that day Arjun, he denied me and disrespected me! You think I'll let him live peacefully? I took everything he was proud of" I said and sat in my car.

I am not an angel neither I want to, I am a devil and like it this way. I smirked.

No one dares to mess with me and who do, they see the way to hell. I got no heart, no mercy and definitely these people do not deserve it.

"Hukum!" (Sir) I heard my driver call, "we reached the palace" I saw outside, my palce.

I came out and looked around all the staff of bowing down in front of me as the sign of respect, which I like. I am a dominant and control freak person. Everyone just surrender themselves in front of me and this is how it should be

I went in to the living room ,knowing my families usual gathering spot

On reaching there he took the blessings of his grandfather who was sitted there with all the authority around him. He was the head of the family ADARSH SINGH RATHORE, he patted his grandson's back and gave him his blessings.

Kabir then move towards his parents who bless them with nothing but proud in their eyes they were AJEET RATHORE and ALKA RATHORE.

He then moved towards his uncle and aunt who also blessed him with same proud and adoration in their eyes they were ABHAY RATHORE and ASHA RATHORE. He then sitted at his usual place on his couch.

Just then his father asked "Kabir I received news about our rivals trying to ruin out new deal with the Kapoor's although I am not at all worried cause I know my son is way more capable but still I'll request not to do anything until all the marriage functions end of your sister."

Kabir offered his dad a little smile as said "don't worry papa, nothing will effect our princess's functions I will take care of it." His father gave him a nod acknowledging his words.

Just then Asha spoke to ease the tension "ohho bhaiya, what have you started all these talks , already my son suffers so much handling all the stuff and now to you are talking about more issues and all let my son relax with the family."

Saying so she she sat beside Kabir and he kept his head on her shoulder seeking the comfort of his choti maa.

Everyone then started talking and discussing about the wedding functions that were going to start from the day after tomorrow as it was the wedding of their only daughter of the family .

At that moment she came ready in a beautiful anarkali suit and a full blown smile which can ease anyone's tension just by its one look.

She came running making the voice of her anklets and bangles making everyone known of her presence.

She came smiling as there is no tomorrow she immediately hugged her dadu as kissed in his cheek making him confused but happy at the same time she .

Then moved towards her Badepapa and bademaa doing same with them and repeating same with her parents .

She then hugged her brother so tight as their is no tomorrow. All were confused seeing her this happy and dancing in Joy. Adarsh asked (granddaughter) "gudiya, what's the matter why are you dancing like this everywhere."

But the answer she gave made everyone happy with her except for the one person who became still hearing it as of he just couldn't believe that what he heard was correct or any of his dream.