CHAPTER 7

Three years ago

Riya had gotten accepted into a college in Jaipur.

Riya had managed to secure a place at a prestigious college in Jaipur.

The Rathore family was proud of her achievements, and they were happy for her.

However, they were also sad because they knew that she would have to leave them to pursue her studies.

As a family, they had been through many challenges and hardships together. The Rathore family was very close, and they did not want to see her go.

Kabir was proud and happy for Riya for securing her place at the prestigious college in Jaipur.

However, there was a conflict inside of him.

He wanted Riya to stay as he had fallen in love with her.

He was torn between his love for her and her safety.

He wanted to tell her his feelings, but he was scared that he would put her in danger because of his work life.

The feared businessman was gathering courage to confess about his love to his one only .

Similarly, Riya she was also planning to tell him everything before going.

It was the  eve of the day before her departure, and they all were present in the  ghat.

Elders were sitting talking to each other, ashi was blabbering about how she was going to miss her and what she had to do in Rajasthan and what not in her absence.

Riya was nervous and glancing time by time towards kabir,  who was in same condition as he was standing with Arjun and  karan with gaurds ensuring the safety of his family with a chatterbox beside him irritating her to core she was Anjali CHAUDHARY younger sister of Arjun.

She was a cheerful personality with always a smile on her face, and her favourite hobby was to irritate karan.

After a while, when Kabir couldn't handle his restlessness, he moved towards the only place that could calm him. HIS BABA'S temple

Seeing him going their Riya gathered some courage and excused herself from Ashi to follow him.

As Ashi was about to go with her, Arjun came and engrossed her in chats with him.

As Riya escaped from there  and reached the temple, she saw Kabir standing near a window their looking continuously at the shiv murti.

She, without making any noise, walked towards him and stood beside him.

Kabir  was aware of her presence, but still, he didn't move his eyes from his lord.

After a moment of silence, he spoke, "I didn'tknow when the girl who is my littlesister'best friend has become my whole world."

Riyu looked at him with slightly wide eyes and then again focused on the lord .

She said, "I didn'tknow when the guy that is my best friend's older brother is the one who i find peace in ."

Kabir sighed and continued ''sending you far away from me causes  me to feel dear at the thought . On one hand, i feel like i want to capture you for my own self but i also don'twant to harm you as you are my peace."

Riyu  took a deep breath and continued "ham unke har dar ko mitna chate hai zarorate pari tto hum unke li mar bhi jai, unse dur Jana nhi chahte per Jana padega per ye bharosa sath le kar Jana chahte hai ki vo hamare sath hai hamare pass hai humesha ke lia ."

Kabir closed his eyes and continued, "nhi depaenge ham unko zindigi bar kushi ,hum unko sif zindigi bhar khatra de denge Humari har dharkan me hai woh

Riyu smiled slightly and said, " hame bas vo chahiye, hamara dil, hamari sans, ham khud kabka unko de chuke hai bas ek bar vo apna le hame or kuch nhi chahiye

Kabir  finally moved his eyes from lord and looked at her with tears brimming in his eyes

"I love u alot Riya , bahot zada itna ki tumko khone k ya tumhe kuch ho Jane k khayal se hi dhar jahta hai ye Kabir Singh Rathore. Hamari jaan tum me basti hai isiliye ager apna bhi le to bhi tumhe vo nhi de payenge jo tum deserve krti ho."

Riyu looked at him with tears stained face and held his hands "kisne kaha hai apko ki hame vo sab chahiye hame to bas aapke sath hone ki tasali chahiye, aapke pass hone ka is dil ko ehsas chahiye ham reh lenge aise hi bas aap ek bar apna k to dekho Kasam se"

she said the last line a little dramatically, making him chuckle slightly

She took his hand and slid a ring in his hands and said, "This will remind you of me. This will remind you that your Riya always belongs to you, Kabir."

Kabir took her hand and turned her around such that her back was facing his chest

Kabir took her hand and turned her around such that her back was facing his chest. Suddenly, something cold metal

like thing touched her chest and looked down to see a customized pendant she looked at him .

He replied, "And this will remind you of me, that no matter what ,kabir  is and always will belong to his jann

He replied, "And this will remind you of me, that no matter what ,kabir  is and always will belong to his jann."

Riya smiled and hugged him .He, too, took her in his embrace, feeling the peace and contentment after so long.

No one was present in the temple as he with his family was there so due to security calls no was allowed, only his BABA was there to shower his blessings on them,as they got married in the temple.

Riyu was still standing at the door remembering everything, tears flowing from her eyes, and her trance was broken by the voices calling for her from out