CHAPTER 3

In Jaipur

It was the time of the sunset. A girl in a simple white Indian suit with bangles in one hand, earrings,a nose ring, long black hair, and beautiful pink lips was  sitting on the bench and looking at the sunset.

Her beautiful brown eyes were looking at the small puppy that was in her lap

Her beautiful brown eyes were looking at the small puppy that was in her lap. She was moving her hand on the puppy's head. She had a small smile on her face.

This girl is Riya Chauhan .

She is a simple and beautiful young girl. She was carsing the head of the puppy, and then her phone rang.

Riya picked up the phone and received the call. "Hello. " said Riya, "How are you? " asked a strong, deep voice.

“Good ,but I feel lonely. " replied Riya

"Jaan app jante hai ki hum yeh sabe apke liye he kar rahe hai . For me, your safety is my priority, " said the man

" Hum jaldi hi milenge." said Kabir. Then he cut the phone.

Riya looked at the puppy who was looking at her only. Riya smiled.

Next morning,

A sleek black Audi halted in front of a brilliantly illuminated large building.

Riya emerged from the car, adorned in a formal black suit with her long hair secured in a high ponytail.

Upon entering the building, the receptionist greeted her with a "good evening

Upon entering the building, the receptionist greeted her with a "good evening."

Riya  acknowledged with a nod.

Her demeanour in the office mirrored her seriousness, contrasting with her carefree nature with her close ones.

Taking the elevator, she proceeded directly to her office, where she settled in. The door bore the title "CEO Riya Chauhan"

She was the world leading businesswoman at such a young age. 

No one knows about her being the ceo of the RK Industry expect one .The one who she trusts with her whole heart

She may still be young but has achieved a lot in her life.

The Rathore's believes she is still studying in college, but in reality, she also runs a dominant business while studying.

Her assistant, James, entered and greeted her, "Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning. As you are aware, i will be leaving for udaipur in an hour. Make sure that everything around here is under control and only contact me if there is an emergency," Riya responded while engrossed in her laptop.