CHAPTER 4

Rathore's Haveli

Riya entered the haveli decked in a light pink anarkali, with oxide earrings.

Just the sound of her payals caused every soul to be up lifted and rest free.

Upon reaching the haveli, it seemed like the residence had been eagerly anticipating her arrival.

Everything came to life as soon as her steps graced the floor.

With an enchanting smile and tears welling in her eyes, she entered the haveli, prompting the servants to happily inform the family members of her presence.

Upon hearing the news, Ashi sprinted as if her life depended on it, calling out "Riyuuu."

Hearing her voice, Riya's smile grew, and they rushed to embrace each other after a three-year separation.

Both had tears of happiness in their eyes, but their moment was interrupted by the elders descending the stairs.

" My daughter has finally returned," Alka exclaimed with joy.

As Riya embraced her, Asha joined in, expressing concern about her health and promising to make her healthier in the next two weeks.

Riyu laughed, nodding in agreement.

After receiving blessings from Ajeet and Abhay, she bent to touch dadu's feet, who pretended to be angry, making Riyu apologize with puppy eyes and a pout.

They reconciled, and Riya  moved on to the living room, where everyone discussed her well-being and her time in Jaipur.

Amidst the conversation, Arjun noticed Kabir standing and called him over.