My dearest

✧・゚:Happy reading*✧・゚

Note:

Call name "Eden" = Iden ; "Aiden" = Eyden so, if it is written "E" call it "I" and if it is written "Ai" call it "Ey". If you're confused, just read whatever you like.
-------------------------------------------------------

........
"E!! Have you brushed your teeth yet??" The little boy could only laugh a little, indicating that he hadn't cleaned his teeth, but he was nodding his head, trying his luck. James chuckled a little at his eldest son's behavior.

"Come here, mumma, kiss me first" James approached and Eden blew his breath."ugggh, these small guys really smell" James tickled the boy who was already giggling because he was caught.

"Ma... Ai's finished. Ai wants to read a story again." James looked at another boy who had finished his bathroom business, sometimes James wondered to himself, his two sons were physically similar, but their behavior was very different, look at the little brother who had finished even neatly buttoning his shirt while his older brother was being helped by him to brush his teeth.

"But Mamma already finished yesterday's story, Ai," James tried to bargain, he was quite tired actually, but didn't want to make his son unhappy.

"Is Harry not going back to Hogwarts, ma?" Aiden, who did not accept the ending of the Harry Potter story, held his mother at gunpoint, who was now helping his "brother" put on a shirt."Yes Ma! Eden doesn't want Harry to live with Dudley anymore!" now his brother is joining in.

"Of course he's going back to Hogwarts again, the Dark Lord still hasn't caught up yet. However, Harry is on holiday first, later when his holiday is over then we'll continue" they were clearly not satisfied but they both nodded.

"If there's no story tonight, come on, Dad, I have to lull Aiden to sleep." Aiden grabbed his mumma's hand, which was idle. James could only resign himself to helping his two little angels fall asleep.

It didn't take 10 minutes for the two boys to fall asleep. James smiled at the two angels of his life. When the doctor said he was carrying two seeds in his stomach, he was quite worried whether he would be okay as their parent. But now, he was quite proud of himself. He was quite successful even looking after them alone James touched the surgical scar that would be a trophy for life on his stomach. Since he is a carrier by nature, it was obviously a much greater risk operation, but he is fine. He was thankful he was strong enough and gave birth to the two boys who now grew wider than other children their age.

"Aiden, chew slowly, darling, no one is chasing Ai Kok." James kissed his son's forehead as he prepared another plate for the boy who was coming down the stairs.

"Eden, slow down..." the steps didn't slow down, but there was a proud jump when the boy reached the bottom floor"Hehe, Eden is good at running stairs," he said proudly as he took a seat. James pinched his nose lightly.

"How many times did mamma tell you that it was dangerous? Hmmm?" Eden only replied with a giggle.

"Eden hasn't worn his tie yet," reminded James when he saw that his son was still untidy

"It's in Ai, right?" Eden confirmed her twin. Aiden nodded. After he finished with his food, Aiden tied his brother's tie and made sure the buttons were neatly done.

James couldn't help but really like the act, they would fight over trivial things, but most of the time they often understood each other very well. This always made James' morning very happy.