‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙The world with its stories☽༓・*˚⁺

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------James was busy with several important documents that he needed to do, deliberately to prioritize this, he planned to hand over this task ...

James was busy with several important documents that he needed to do, deliberately to prioritize this, he planned to hand over this task to Yim, so he had to prepare it so that there wouldn't be any problems later.

"What do you mean he already knows?" Yim, who had just arrived, came to James' table with a red face. It was clear he had run from the ground floor.

Today James came quickly, he was at Gab 2 hours ago, the twins were taken care of by their granny since morning, their granny didn't ask anything else when James said there was a problem at the office.

"Yes, he knows" James didn't take his attention away from the laptop he was busy operating."how did he know?" James bit his lower lip as if in deep thought.

"he followed me to school and he saw the twins"

"That's all? So what happened?"

"he's gone"

"Huh?!!!" Yim stood up angrily.

"He ran away. Maybe he still can't accept it, or maybe he's still afraid. Just let him be" James tried to ignore it anyway.

"Are you okay?" At that question, James stopped his activities.

Is he okay?

No! He was actually quite tired, but a part of his heart was very angry knowing that Net had run away.He hoped that Net would at least accept his sons, but most of his heart was grateful for this, so he didn't need to worry anymore.

Net didn't want them, then and now, so, the decision remains the same,avoid.

So, at Yim's question, James shook his head.

"no. But it will be fine"

"Then what now?"

"Hmm, Yim, you really can be a team leader, right?" Yim nodded without protest.

"I'll talk to Zee this afternoon""Do you want to leave this team?" James nodded. Then his eyes shifted to the person who had just opened the door roughly and looked at him angrily, then pulled him out of the room.

It's been almost ten minutes, the tea on each table is no longer warm. The two humans were still at home in silence. James didn't speak, he was busy staring at the vehicles passing by on the road as seen through the large glass in the coffee shop where the two of them were the only customers that day.

"When were they born?" it was a deep voice and there was sadness in it,net asked.

"July 31st"

James replied with a plan. Little did he realize, maybe Net didn't run away.Net felt his whole body cold, what was he doing on that date 6 years ago? That month was also his birth month, so he probably spent the month with parties closing his birthday month. 6 years ago James risked his life, and he was having so much fun, it felt like he was drowning in water and he didn't want anyone to help. He wanted to punish himself.