What the f**k

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-------------------------------------------------------
"Jamees. Have you heard from the boss?" Yim, who was clearly a year younger than him, never called him Phi, which sounded very hasty

"Yes, you will come too, be a member of my team" Yim waved his hand indifferently.

"I'm just very happy that we're going to Gabriel Ent.!! You know I've wanted to be an artist for a long time," James shook his head, unable to believe that his classmate still hadn't given up on that dream. In two years, he will be 300, who will recruit him??

"I know I won't be able to be an artist, but I will meet lots of artists Jameeees"

"Let me remind you, dear Mr Yim, we are there to work" Yim rolled his eyes.

"ya, ya ya!"

"Don't forget all your work files. I don't want to come back here just because I missed a file, we'll be there for 3 months. At least Limeide and Rulife will be done next month." Yim pursed his lips.

"Yeah," he said as he walked limply back to his desk, organizing his files.

"Phi Jammmmeee" after Yim comes New.

"The boss said I would join Phi team for 3 months at Gabriel Ent.?" He asked happily. James could only nod.

"Finally. I've always wanted to be a singer. I wonder if they'll recruit me or not?" Well, I wonder if. James shook his head. He and Yim are the same."It doesn't matter if you audition if they're open, but make sure you work first,"James treats Yim differently, right? Of course!! Nunew does have a golden voice, and he's still very young. Being an auditor is cool but boring, if he has the opportunity, why let him go, right?

"Okay Boss!!" New saluted then went to his desk to tidy up his things,

At exactly 11 o'clock a tall, cold-looking man came to pick them up. His name was Koraphat Lamnoi when James read his business card earlier. Zee said that he was the secretary to the president of Gab Ent. So if you need anything, you can ask him later.

When they arrived at the towering building, Mr. Lamnoi led them to a work room that seemed to have been specially arranged for them to work comfortably.Even the furniture inside looks new or maybe James was just suspicious.

"He's really hot!!!" Yim exclaimed as the secretary left their room. James couldn't help but frown.

"You like it??"