The world is such a joke

--------------------------❁--------------------------

Net has not returned to his homeland for more than 10 years. He has been abroad since starting high school and has proven himself strong in a land where the language is foreign to him, UK. His plan to return home had been there for a long time, but his ego didn't allow him to give up yet, until his father asked him to take care of one of the businesses he had accidentally invested in and which was now quite large. Talent Agency, he is a businessman, not someone who understands art. A long time ago, he invested up to 70% in shares just for 'fun', but over time many policies secretly did not meet his expectations. Even though this investment is not much, entrepreneurs still don't want to lose money.So, after 'accidentally' telling his father he owned 70% of Gabriel's shares. Ent (at first his father didn't know) was finally told to go home and grow the company like the other companies he had raised. His family doesn't have any special specifications in business, of which they clearly have a lot.

We finally arrived at the Net's decision to return after a long time. He was assessing several designs for the house he was going to build as his home when his secretary came in with a yellow folder in his hand.

"You found it?"

Net's main reason for coming home was to find and bring him back, he was ,and to this day is still the owner of Net's heart. He was the one who Net used to stupidly and crazily love."I found James Supamongkon Wongwisut, an accountant at a small public accounting firm. He is a financial consultant and auditor too.

Perth, one of Gab's talents, once asked him to prepare his financial reports, and according to information from Perth, he is indeed "James" you are looking for." Net nodded his head while reading the information in the map, it was only basic information, full name and place of residence, but there were no photos at all. Net stared sadly at his latest education data.

James wanted to be a doctor before. He was already in his second year when they last saw each other, however, his transfer and delay in completing his Bachelor's degree, Net knew was mostly his fault.

"We need a new auditor, right? Just him," Net said seriously."But." Just as the secretary was about to find an excuse, he immediately received a frown from Net.

"Okay, I'll take care of it."

"The room shouldn't be too far from my room"

"He works at Gabriel?" Tutor almost threw out his eyeballs.

"So?!"

"You're crazy, aren't you?!" After making sure his working hours were over, Tutor threw away his secretary mode.

"What's crazy?! I want him close to me so I can freely see him anytime. I want him close because I will miss him all the time.

What's wrong?" Tutor rolled his eyes. He clearly didn't appreciate that opinion."crazy!!!" he shouted then walked out of the room.