I wish i had...

❃

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

----------+------------------------------+-----------
Net came out of his room grabbed James' hand and pulled him back into the room. The room was soundproof, so James could scream and get angry as much as he wanted. He was ready, the important thing was that they had to talk.

"let go!! Dammit!! What are you doing!! Jackass!!" James tried hard to release his grip, but Net was much stronger than him.

"I won't let you go. We still need to talk." Net, that bastard dared to lock the door at will!

"What? Crazy!! Fuck!!" James couldn't help but curse when he saw Net pocketing the keys with a stern face.

"Open the door, I really don't have anything to discuss with you" James was still trying to draw the line with his polite language. Don't want to bring anything up. But, Net is not the obedient type this time.He walked closer with his gaze not moving from James.
He was absolutely delighted to see James from the top of his hair to the tips of his shoes. Letting his eyes enjoy all the longings he had suppressed for a long time. He missed those doe eyes, he really missed the soft hair that would be messy in the morning. He missed him so much that the thought of locking James away for him forever wasn't a bad option.

"Sir, please open the door, I still have to work" at this time, James was clearly afraid. He knew that look, of course he still knew very well how Net looked at him and in that look there was a lot of strong possessiveness, and to be honest it scared James.

"James, I miss you"

there is a sense of frustration and sadness in that sentence. James wasn't ready for this situation.He only had an escape plan and then devised a plan to evade Net later, never thought Net would be this crazy to lock him in a room that he was sure would not be heard by outsiders even if he let out his throat.

"I have to go" quickly, Net pushed him to the sofa on his toes, pressed him and.... kissed him!!

The kiss was quite strong. James almost winced when the tip of his lips felt a little sore, there was no time to feel the pain, his lips had been bitten, adding to the pain, James could feel the frustration from the human growl that was crushing his lips.James knew that feeling, to be honest, a corner of his heart missed this touch, he also missed their kiss, he almost gave up and just enjoyed this moment, until his brain started working, he couldn't let his guard down, he firmly bit Net's lower lip.

"aww!!" Net broke the kiss, there was a wound on the skin of his lower lip. Before he had time to respond, James slapped him hard. It was so strong that Net couldn't see clearly for a while.

"Open the door NET!!! How dare you!!!" James cried. He actually cried, the tears finally betraying him. He felt very low, the damn human Net probably didn't realize it, but, that kiss just now really made James feel humiliated.He couldn't lift his head, James needed to cry loudly, he was very tired, as if the events of 7 years ago were coming back to him, so he cried loudly, so hard that he could feel the tip of his nose hurt.