The world is full of secrets

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫

"Ma. What's wrong?" Aiden touched James' forehead as he thought deeply about his day.

"Oh. It's nothing, dear. Have you brushed your teeth?" James pushed his thoughts away and focused back on his children.

"Mamma, I've asked you that 3 times," Eden complained.

"Ooh. I'm sorry... Mamma was really busy with his work." He tried to improve his mood by touching the twins' chubby cheeks. The twins just accepted it happily, their cheeks became dough.

"Mamma, can I ask you something?" Aiden seemed to be mumbling in the middle of his sleep and drowsiness, his twin was already asleep beside him.

"hmm?" James decided to sleep with them tonight because he missed them.

"Aren't you going to live with Daddy?" James opened his eyes wide, the sleepiness drifting away. A long time ago, the twins once asked where farher was, which they found out that they had a daddy because Yim accidentally mentioned it on their 3rd birthday. James' reason at that time was, their daddy left them because he didn't want James anymore.

Well, that's not a lie.Net threw him out clearly at that time.

"Why? Does Ai want Daddy?" he asked carefully. But, Ai shook his head.

"If Daddy doesn't want Mamma, Ai doesn't want Daddy either."

If James was in his room, he would probably cry when he heard his son's story. One of the biggest differences between the twins is that the youngest Aiden is very sensitive and likes to talk about things related to feelings with James, while Eden prefers to show his affection through actions.

"Mamma loves Aiden",he placed a soft kiss on the top of Aiden's head, who was already asleep.

"Mamma loves Eden too," he placed another kiss on the other end of his head, who was now smiling in his sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I've searched all the documents related to him, and there is no information about marriage." Net looked at Tutor expectantly."Besides, I didn't see a wedding ring, is James not one to wear knick-knacks in relationships?" Net shook his head, he remembered again how James didn't want to take off the earring that Net had put on his left earlobe which was a pair of the earring on Net's right.

"I also asked Yim for the first time"

"Rem?"

"James's work partner. He said James is still single" Net raised his hands high as if he won the big lottery.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He still had a chance."Why are you lying James?" Net without warning came to James' room. The owner of the room had just put his bag down, he had just arrived.