Chapter 35 - Shower

KALEB

Another ear splitting scream echoed throughout the room, and I turned my head to slowly glare at Hannah as she wriggled in her seat on the couch at the scene playing before us.

Kaylee was a lover of horror films, and it had been her idea to put one on and frighten the crap out of everybody watching. Even Josh was shaking at some points in the film, and I snickered to myself as I threw another piece of popcorn into my mouth.

Ty and I hadn't spoken much. We had socialised when necessary like during the board games, or when I had asked him to pass me a can of soda, but the fact that he and Freya had gone on a date still rang clear in my mind.

I wasn't sure what she had told him about her and I during the time, but judging by the fact that I had my arm slung around Freya's shoulder and her face was buried in my T-shirt, it was obvious that there was something going on between us.

Hannah jolted again as somebody's neck was torn clean off by some badly CGI'd goblin on screen, and she launched her bottle of soda up into the air, the contents of it landing on top of Freya, small droplets splattering my white T-shirt.

"Hannah!" Freya exclaimed loudly as she shot up from the couch, fizzy pop dripping from her hands, her entire top soaked through, sticking to her skin.

"I'm sorry!" Hannah said with wide eyes, hiding behind her hands. "I didn't mean to!"

"Come on," I said, standing up and nodding towards Brent's stairs. "I'll get you a spare change of clothes."

Brent hummed, waving us away, his gaze focused intently on the TV, and I could tell he was trying to impress Kaylee by suppressing his cowering bottom lip and sweaty palms.

Freya groaned in disgust as she peeled her clothing away from her body once in Brent's room, and I cocked my head as I gazed at her from the doorway- my arms folded. She was wearing a matching baby pink bra and pantie set, the lace tinged orange from Hannah's chemical filled drink of choice, and I gestured for her to continue, smirking.

The moonlight shining through the open window was sending me wild, her curves accentuated and her toned stomach and legs smooth and subtle. My cock strained against my jeans, and I took a step towards her.

"I assume you don't want to spend the rest of the evening wearing sticky lingerie?" I asked, circling her slowly, my boots hitting the wooden floorboards harshly. She gulped as she watched me, goosebumps arising across her skin as I danced my finger across her collarbone, hooking my finger under her bra strap and letting it fall down her shoulder.

I pressed my lips to her skin, doing the same with the other strap, unhooking the entire bra with one hand, my other one around her waist, pulling her to my chest. Rolling my hips against her, she moaned, her head falling back against my shoulder.

"You should go and shower," I whispered into her ear, and she swallowed. "Your skin is tacky."

"Won't Brent-"

"He won't care, darling," I told her, turning her around to me and pulling my T-shirt off in one swift movement from the back, her eyes watching me with such want and desire that my dick twitched inside of my underwear. God, she was going to be the death of me.

Leading her into the en-suite, I turned on the shower and dropped to my knees in front of Freya, my fingers gripping her sticky underwear and pulling them down, keeping my gaze on her the entire time. She stepped out of them, and I tapped her legs, signalling to her that I wanted to part them.

Freya's eyes widened once I pressed my lips to her upper thigh, trailing upwards until my breath was fanning across her clit. I moaned as she gripped my hair, her nails digging into my scalp and pushing me towards her core, and I darted my tongue out and licked her up and down. I smiled against her skin as her knees buckled, and a whisper of my name escaped her mouth.