Epilogue

FREYA

Abigail placed her hands on my shoulders as we stood backstage, forcing me to look into her eyes. "Freya, you've got this. All you need to do is head out onto the stage and collect your award. There's no need to make a big speech or anything."

Public speaking and I? We weren't the best of friends.

"I'm going to say something," I told her, picking at my cuticles nervously. "Being given this award is a big deal, and I don't want to disrespect Robert by saying nothing."

Abigail shrugged, smirking at me before she leaned over to swipe a bottle of tequila from the table next to us. She poured me a shot. "For the nerves."

I gulped the battery acid-like liquid down, holding back a gag, laughing. "Well if I didn't feel like I was going to throw up before, I do now."

Abigail shushed me, pointing out onto the stage and Robert continued to blab on about the company, before he clicked a button on his controller in his hands, the slideshow behind him switching to the next page where a large photo of me beamed out at everyone.

Oh fuck. Kill me.

"Now to move on to our coveted designer of the year award!" Robert beamed. It was one of the first times I had seen him smile properly. "I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone who it's going to. Freya Henderson has been with us for just over a year now, and she's received the most positive feedback from clients to date! Not only that, but the traffic she's gained for the company has been incredible. We're busier than ever due to her designs. Freya, come on out!"

Abigail squealed from next to me, and I straightened my cream blouse before striding out on stage, grasping Robert's hand in mine in a firm handshake.

The spotlight on me was blinding, but as I squinted through the crowd below me, Kaleb's grin caught my attention. He cheered loudly, and I blushed. Beside him were Hannah, Josh, Brent, Kaylee and Ty - who all whooped loudly, embarrassing me further. Madison had also been invited since her and I had actually become friends over the past year-but her manager had decided against her attending.

He had claimed my company wouldn't appreciate dozens of paparazzi trying to force their way into the hotel building to get a snapshot of Madison at an event. Kaleb had signed another year contract to remain her bodyguard. He had learned to enjoy the role, and it was a major plus that Madison had offered him a shit ton more money to stay.

Robert thrusted my shiny gold trophy in my hands, gesturing for me to step up to the microphone. I cleared my throat. "Thanks everyone. This year has been crazy. I really didn't expect so many people to love my work, but I definitely didn't do it alone. Abigail."

I gestured towards backstage where Abigail looked at me with wide eyes, her face turning red before she made her way out. "Abigail was the best mentor that I could have asked for, and even to date, I still look up to her. If there's anyone that deserves this award, it's her."

Abigail wrapped her arm around my side and gave me a squeeze. We made our way off stage, and lingered at the back of the crowd before Robert announced that the bar was opening, causing everyone to cheer and for the music to start. Abigail excused herself to go and find her girlfriend, and I beamed as Kaleb and everyone else approached me, taking turns to wrap their arms around me and congratulate me.

"No cash prize?" Brent teased, making me roll my eyes and Hannah cupped my cheeks and laughed.

"I'm so proud of you!"

Kaylee linked her arms through Brent's, nodding towards the bar. "I say we go and celebrate with shots."

Kaleb nodded. "We'll be right there." He took a few steps towards me as everyone rushed off, and I gulped as he hooked his finger under my chin. "I can think of a much better way to celebrate than shots."

I hummed, cocking my head. "Oh really? Is that so?"

He chuckled, snaking his arms around my waist. "I can show you if you'd like?"

"What kind of person would I be to turn down a celebration?"

That was all it took for Kaleb to grip onto my hand and lead me away from the crowd. We moved through a few double doors until we reached a spiral staircase that led to a small booth right above the stage. There was a thin layer of glass separating us and the crowd beneath us, and I peered through to see our friends cheering as they downed multiple shots, bouncing to the music.

Kaleb trailed his fingers down my cheek, smiling at me and pressing his lips to mine. This kiss was desperate and dominant - but also full of love and passion. Wetness pooled between my legs and I moaned into Kaleb's mouth as he began to unbutton my blouse, throwing it to the floor at the same time I dropped my trophy.

His hard cock strained against his jeans as he pushed up against me, and my breath hitched when I felt Kaleb grip my hips and spun me around, his hand snaking up my back so he could gently push me down so I was bent over for him.

"Look at all of them down there," Kaleb said. "Unknowing that their most prestigious designer is up here about to get fucked until she's seeing stars."

I gulped, moaning as Kaleb slowly peeled my work pants off me, leaving me in nothing but my light blue lingerie set-new pieces I had just purchased.

"What would Robert think if he knew about this, Freya?" Kaleb teased as he bent down and latched his mouth onto my pussy from behind, having moved the fabric of my underwear to the side.

"Shit." I gripped the metal of the window pane, my fingernails feeling as if they were about to snap from the force.

"Good girl. Let me hear how good I make you feel." Kaleb's voice was husky, and I quivered at the tone. Kaleb lapped at me, and I pushed myself further against him, signalling I wanted more. He chuckled. "So impatient."

"Please, Kaleb." My words came out more like a breathless moan.

"Fuck, I love it when you beg, baby."

A small scream escaped my mouth when I felt the tip of Kaleb's cock press against my entrance. He slammed into me, gripping my hips harshly. "How unprofessional of you to be doing this at a work party, Freya." Kaleb scolded.

But I fucking loved it.

Kaleb pounded into me, his cock hitting my sweet spot with each thrust, and I met every one of them, angling my head to look back at my God-like man

But Kaleb tutted, reaching forwards to grip my chin and turn it back towards the window. "Keep your eyes on them. Watch how oblivious they all are to you getting fucked. You could scream at the top of your lungs from pleasure and they wouldn't hear a thing."

Knowing how wrong of a setting this was to fuck in-it made it all the better. Moisture dripped down my thighs, the sound of my wetness filling the room, and I began to circle my clit, throwing my head back.

Kaleb continued to fuck me until I came loudly, my pussy clenching around his cock and causing him to grunt loudly, but he pulled out, gripping my ass and flipping us over so my back was pressed up against the window. My legs were wide open, and Kaleb pushed himself back into me, sucking on my stiff nipples.

"If any of them down there were to look up, they'd see you with your legs wide open for me." Kaleb sounded proud, and he slammed his hand down harshly on the window next to my head, testing to see if anyone could hear us. My mouth hung open as I came again, Kaleb keeping eye contact with me as he pulled out and fisted his cock a few times, releasing all over my stomach.

I clung onto his neck, my body shaking and my chest heaving. "Shit." I laughed. "I love you."

Kaleb smiled at me, pressing a lingering kiss to my forehead. "I love you too, my little artist."

•••

Omg this book is completed! Definitely my favourite story that I've written to date!

And there is some VERY EXCITING news coming soon regarding this story, so keep your eyes peeled for an update! I'm beyond excited!

Thank you all for reading! Please vote and comment!