Chapter 45 - Healing

FREYA

"I did." Kaleb nodded, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Because I do. I'm utterly in love with you. Every inch of my mind is filled with your existence." My gaze travelled to his lips, and he grunted, appearing as if he was holding himself back. "If you want me, you're going to have to make the first move, sweetheart." He smirked. He knew what it did to me, and I melted, pushing my chest against his and locking our lips together.

Kaleb groaned against me, snaking his arms around my waist, his tongue invading my mouth. I couldn't believe I hadn't felt this for two and a half months. How had I survived?

"Kaleb," I whispered as I pulled away, meeting his gaze, his stormy grey eyes darker than usual, and I smiled to myself as I felt his hard on grave against my stomach through his pants. "I want you."

He arched an eyebrow, hooking his finger under my chin before he studied me carefully, fluttering his fingers down my neck and across my shoulder, looking for any sign of reluctance. My muscles were free and flexible though - not an inch of tension invaded them.

He gripped onto my hand, weaving us through the small crowd, heading down a narrow hallway. It led to a cute study - a mahogany desk placed in the corner of the room and bookshelves surrounding us, filled with classic literature.

"On the desk," Kaleb ordered me after closing the door, hiking my dress up as I did as he told me. My thighs were slick with arousal, and I leaned back against the wall with my legs spread as Kaleb trailed his fingers across them, dangerously close to my core. "I love seeing how wet this pussy gets for me."

My underwear was soaked, and I muffled a moan as Kaleb pulled the fabric aside and sunk two fingers into me, his thumb swiping against my clit slowly. "Oh, shit."

"Have you missed this?" Kaleb cocked his head, his jaw taut and eyes blazing. "Have you missed coming with my fingers inside of you?"

I nodded, gulping, feeling my walls tighten around him, a pit growing deep in my abdomen as I pushed myself further against Kaleb, encouraging him to move his fingers faster.

He did so, pushing me over the edge, and I gripped onto the front of his shirt as I came undone, moaning loudly and tilting my head back, bright white stars flashing before my eyes.

I leaned forwards, my body still tingling, and unbuttoned his pants, pulling his cock free. Studying it, I licked my lips, placing my heel on Kaleb's muscular chest when he tried to take a step towards me. I smirked.

"What do you want me to do, Freya? Beg?" Kaleb swallowed, and I cocked my head at him, raising my eyebrows.

Kaleb looked like he wanted to growl, but he slowly dropped to the ground in front of me, his eyes piercing. "Please let me fuck you, baby."

I moved my hands from the desk to my pussy, playing with myself, smiling at the way Kaleb shivered, his fingers twitching. "You want to fuck me?"

"Yes, baby," Kaleb said, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. The sound of my wetness filled the room, and Kaleb closed his eyes, tilting his head back. "Jesus Christ, Freya. You're killing me here, sweetheart."

I smiled. "Good. Now fuck me."

Kaleb didn't need any more convincing before he got to his feet and pushed himself into me, pounding into my pussy mercilessly. His size stretched me out, but the slight sting only turned me on more, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me senseless, my fingers finding their way to my clit.

"You look so good with my cock inside of you," Kaleb grunted, the sound of our skin slapping together filling the room, but I didn't care who heard.

"Kaleb," I moaned, my insides tightening again. "I love you."