New Friend

In a blink of an eye, the nighttime was put to rest and morning rose again.
I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in my bed.
I shot up and looked around.

"Did I sleepwalk home or something?" I asked myself. I looked under the blankets, and I was in pajamas.

"The hell?" I cursed quietly. I got out of bed and got dressed into a black dress with blue laces in the front, then went to my vanity and did eyeliner and black lipstick. I brushed my hair and looked one last time in the mirror before leaving my room.
I went down the stairs quietly as I heard my mom talking to someone.

"I'm sorry if she was trouble, Stanley, she's really changed since..." I heard my mother sigh.

"It's no worries at all. She wasn't trouble at all, though. I knew she'd be there, but I didn't think she completely lost her sanity to the point of sleeping by his grave. I'm really worried about her Mrs. Kirei."
Stan says softly.

"Trust me, I am just as worried about her as you are Stanley."
My mother spoke, letting out a soft laugh. I hurried downstairs. And they saw me.

"Morning sweetheart, sleep well?" My mother asked me with a soft smile.

"Why are you here Stan?" I asked, looking at him.

"Good morning to you too, Lils,
I saw you at the graveyard passed the hell out and carried you home. You're welcome by the way.. I gotta say you're light as hell. You really gotta eat more." He joked a little.
I was not amused.
I shook my head and went over to my mom and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I'll see you after school, ma." I say softly.

"Alright, you two have a great day." My mother spoke with a soft smile and waved her hand. I dragged Stan out of the house, and we walked to school.

It was silence for a few minutes before I spoke.

"You didn't have to carry me home, ya know.. you could've just left me there, I would've been fine."

He laughed.
"Yeah, in the pouring rain, leave you there with a hundred percent chance of you getting sick that's real smart Lilith. What a horrible friend I am for not leaving you there to possibly get sick and die." He remarked.
I rolled my eyes and walked faster.
He grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Lilith, look, I know you still love him.. but you're really worrying us here."
He said concern in his voice.
My blood boiled.

"I don't NEED you guys to worry about me, Stanley. I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself.
What I don't get is you care so fucking much about me, but when he disappeared, you you didn't care." I turned to him.

"At his funeral, neither you nor any of your friends shed a single tear.. not even Wendy. You guys gonna do that to me if something happened to me? Huh?!" His eyes widened at my outburst.

"Lilith... I..." He was speechless.
I turned away from him and ripped my hand away from his and walked to school by myself, leaving his speechless ass by himself.

I went to class, and Stanley eventually made it to class and sat next to me. I turned my head away from him slightly.

"Alright, class, we have a new transfer student today."
There stood a boy with short, messy blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Why don't you tell us what your name is, sweetie?"

He was quiet for a moment before he spoke
"Hi, my name..." it was high-pitched at first before he cleared his throat and spoke again.

"My name is tweek."
I looked him over.. he seemed a bit off. But I shrugged.

"I want you guys to give him a warm welcome and make him feel wanted here, is that understood?" Our teacher asked as she put her hand on the new kids shoulder.

We all nodded.
Tweek went over by where Craig was sitting, and Craig stared at him. The kid noticed.

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face? Oh God, I must look so stupid." Tweek said nervously.

"Uh, no? You're just... nevermind." Craig said in a little bit of an annoyed tone. The new kid looked paranoid.

"What do you mean I'm just?" Tweek said definitely paranoid now

"Just nevermind dude damn." Craig stated. This made Tweek really angry. I walked over to the two boys and knocked Craig upside the head.

"Leave the new bloke alone, would ya? Jesus, not even two minutes he's been here, and you're already hitting on him." I snickered trying to lighten the mood, and Craig's eye went wide.

"Hey! Im not hitting on him you fucking blind or something?!"
He exclaimed.
I smirked and then turned my head to the newbie.

"Don't mind him, I don't know why he was staring at ya. You look fine. Nothing out of place, I promise." I said softly and held my hand out to him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tweek. I'm Lilith, but my friends call me Lils." I said said sweetly.
The boy looked up at me and was quiet. I didn't know if he was really shy or didn't trust me.. honestly felt like deja vu.
His eyes widened..

"Lils?" He asked softly."So you're the girl he's talked about that one time." He said subconsciously. I looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry.. who?" I asked, now looking worried. He shook his head.

"O-Oh, no one, no one at all." He replied. He definitely was an odd one.

"Mrs kirei. Please sit down so we can start class." The teacher said, getting a bit annoyed.

"O-oh yeah, sorry." I nodded my head and went back to my seat.

As class went on, my thoughts began to think about what the new kid said.. someone has talked about me? Who is "he"? My mind was racing with possibilities of who could've talked to him.. but none of them made sense given the fact he was a new student.
Lunchtime came around, and Craig made me sit with his friends, so I didn't pick any fights with wendy again this time. The new kid came up to our table and looked at Craig.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier I just get really nervous when people stare at me, I think they hate me or they wanna beat the shit outta me, I'm new here man I don't wanna get into a fight on the first day! I'm saying sorry because I don't want beef or anything. And everyone is avoiding me because I'm weird or something." Tweek rambled, and we all looked at him, I don't know why, but he kinda reminded me of Gregory, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Why don't you sit with us?" I said, smiling softly. "I mean if you'd like to."

"You'll really let me sit with you guys?" He asked with a slight smile.

"Of course, the more the merrier." I replied, nodding my head.

"But don't sit next to HER cause she's in some trouble for beating up on Stan's chick." Craig said, pointing to me, and I flipped Craig off. Tweek smiled big and sat with us.
He had such a shy, childlike personality I had to admit was quite adorable.

Broken Soul (A hellpark oc story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें