Realization

Token and Clyde ran off, Craig was held in some sort of black tentacle hands that came from Gregory, and Jimmy was dead on the ground, Thomas throwing up blood on the corpse, Pip looking at Thomas and the dead body that was covered in blood and I was on the ground wide eyed not believing what I was seeing.

"Why are you even here, man?! Why are any of you here!" Tweek asked Gregory and Pip.
Gregory looked very annoyed. And Pip didn't even answer Tweek.

"Gregory, would you be so kind as to get rid of this rain? I'm getting quite soaked..." Pip asked with a chipper tone.

"RAIN?! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT RIGHT NOW MAN???" Tweek asked pip pissed off. Gregory finally had enough.

"Oh for the LOVE of-- Shut up-- everybody shut up! Thomas, my word, stop vomiting everywhere." Gregory ordered clearly fed up with everything right now.

"Buuuuh.." Thomas still vomiting blood.

"Pip, stop messing with that body!" Gregory demanded.

"I'm just looking...!" Pip pouted.

"HOW CAN I SHUT UP??? LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Tweek yelled as he touched Gregory's arm. Gregory pulled his arm away from Tweek digusted.

"I swear-- Don't touch me. Eugh."

"What are you going to do to him!" Tweek asked Gregory, looking at Craig. Gregory looked at Craig as well.

"Him? ...Is he really even worth doing anything to?" Gregory asked, not really interested.

"That's what I'm saying man--" Tweek agrees.

"Quiet! The more you talk, the more I'm tempted to spite you." Gregory hissed, not having any of Tweeks bullshit.

"What are you guys even doing...Why are you here??? What do you even want with me?" Craig asks, terrified.
Gregory smiles a bit.

"Nothing, really. You're so afraid, for really no reason at all. None of us are bad people, Craig. But that's exactly how you're acting right now." Gregory said, looking at Craig, a smile still fixed upon his face.

"...You guys... killed Jimmy." Craig said, his voice trembling a little.

"That was a... miscalculation." Gregory replied, and Pip smiled.

"No, I apologize, I was just a bit peckish, that's all!" Pip stated, still sounding chipper as hell.
Craig thought for a moment and came to a realization.

"Is this...Is this because we played that game... With the board..."

Gregory beamed.

"Oh finally, you get it. It took a whole song and dance number for you to understand. You're the bad one here, Craig." Gregory spoke, his smile still remained.
Craig's face flushed.
"But I didn't even--"
Gregory cut him off,

"Mmm. But you *did* even, Craig. Look, friend. We all have our reasons to be here right now. Honestly, if it weren't for me bringing everyone here, you wouldn't even know how much you've messed up. I expect only gratitude from you, really. But I know you won't give me that. Something I do expect you to give me, however... Where's your old friend, might I ask?" Gregory explained then asked Craig. Craig didn't answer, not knowing who he was talking about. Then, he was about to ask who until Gregory spoke again.

"I'd have no issue prying it out of you, Craig. You and I have no history. No chemistry at all. There is nothing here that keeps me from doing anything I want to you. But there's also nothing that you've done that would make me want to hurt you...Yet. Don't give me a reason. Just tell me where he is." Gregory said his smile wicked.