Holy hell

As Craig and I were walking to Stan's house, Craig phone began ringing like crazy.
I look at him.

"Who is it?" I asked as he pulled his phone out.

"It's Clyde." He replied and answered the phone as we continued to walk. Seemed like Clyde was really worried about us as he was asking if we were ok, and thank God we're still alive. I sighed softly, and as we finally made it to Stan's house, my eyes widened. There were similar black hands that were from Gregory. I run into the house to see Stan being choked by Gregory and his friends being held hostage by his black tentacle like hands from his back and Stan trying to escape from his grasp. My heart skipped a beat.. this was not the love I remembered.. but yet my heart still longed for him.

"All these years, hmm? And you thought you’d never have to face the consequences of what you’ve done... You didn’t even call anybody. You didn’t even tell a single soul, now did you?" Gregory asked.

"Gregory?! W-what are you talking about?" I spoke, and I looked at Stan who was still trying to escape. I was about to speak again until the same thing that was holding Stan's friends got a hold of me. A gasp escaped my lips as Gregory gave me the side eye. He was definitely not the same man I loved... He brought his attention back to Stan. Stan tried to talk, but he couldn't breathe.

"Shh shh shh... I wouldn’t want you to die running your useless mouth. I want you to die feeling everything I have over the last eight years, Stan... I want you to die knowing you’re about to lose everything you’ve ever loved!"

Gregory continued. My heart broke hearing him say the part about him wanting Stan to feel the same feeling he had over the past eight years. Tears formed in my eyes. Craig made it into the house, seeing what was going on and saw me before slowly going over to one of the chairs I tried to scream no to Craig but the black hand covered my mouth and I tried to break free but it was no use.

"I want you to die, as simple as that, and I want you to know there’s nothing you can do about it! And I’ll be laughing and dancing around your lifeless corpse, and your friends will watch, and they’ll be let go, and they’ll keep on living knowing their best friend was a murderer who never repented for their wrong doings and you’ll be dead knowing  ╬   they’re alive and well and that they hate you forever and ever and ever and ever and  ╬   ever and ever and ever and ever and ever   ╬  and ever and ever  and ever and ever and ever   ╬  and ever and ever and ever    and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever    an  ╬  d ever and   ╬    ╬  ever and ever and ever and ever and ev  ╬  er    and ever and ever and ev  ╬    ╬  er and  ╬   ever and e  ╬    ╬    ╬  ver and ev  ╬    ╬  er    and ever and ever   ╬  and ever and   ╬  eve  ╬  r and ever and e  ╬  ve  ╬  r    a  ╬    ╬  nd ever a  ╬  nd   ╬  ever  ╬    ╬    ╬   an  ╬    ╬  d ever an  ╬    ╬   ╬   d e  ╬  ver   ╬  and   ╬  eve  ╬  r  ╬    ╬    ╬    ╬    ╬    ╬    ╬    ╬  ╬    ╬    ╬    ╬    ╬    You’ll die a much more memorable death than I, dear friend. " Gregory's voice darkened almost demonic Gregory's horns showing now, and I wiggled like crazy to try and get Gregory's attention as Craig snuck up behind him, holding the chair up. I screamed into the black hand as loud as I could, but it was no use.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵." Gregory said before Craig hit him in the back of the head with the chair, completely breaking the chair.

"Take that!" Craig yelled.

"Ow, Hey!!" Gregory growled, and his black tentacle like hands let us go. I fell hard on the ground, almost losing consciousness. I could hear how angry Gregory was. Stan was wheezing and gasping for air.