Old lost "friend"

As Tweek was chatting it up with Craig and Stan I was looking at my phone. Everything was actually well until the school power went out.

"Hey guys, was the storm supposed to be this bad today?" I asked, looking around.

"The wind probably knocked something over." Tweek replied, but he looked kinda worried.

"Does this mean we get to go home early?" Token asked.

"How did the weather get bad so quickly?" Craig added.

"Wasn't it supposed to be kinda cloudy today?" Token answered with a question.
Craig looked at Token.

"What? Did you check the weather or something? God, you're so boring." Craig remarked.

"Wow, ok, you're one to talk!" Token hissed.

"You two enough! je-" My sentence was cut off by the intercom making really weird sounds. But I thought to myself and Token asked the question I was asking in my head.
"How is the intercom working if the power is out?!"

Clyde replied, "Maybe they have a generator?"

"If they had a generator, why would they turn on the intercom first idiot?! How would they only turn on the intercoms?" Craid hissed.

"I dunno dude!" Clyde answered in a panic.

"Guys, seriously, calm the hell down. There's really no need for you guys to be -" I got cut off yet again by the intercom it was making some serious creepy ass noises.

"What do we do?!" Tweek asked in a panic.

"It'll be ok, dude. Haven't you had a power outage before?"
Token asked.

I got up to try and find a staff leaving the others.
The intercoms kept making those creepy noises.

"Hello?! Is anyone here? Helloooo?!" I hollered, trying to see if any staff could hear me.

"Did they leave us or some-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence to see a boy in some sort of suit he had a hat on.
I slowly went up to the boy.

"Hey bud, are you lost? Or were you looking for one of the staff as well? We could search for them together." I said, and the boy turned to me with a big smile and red eyes. I stepped back a little.

"Oh? Good day to you madam are you a student here?" He asked, his voice had a British accent.
I slowly nodded.

"I-im Lilith, but my friends call me Lils for short..."

"Lils... Lils.. where have I heard that name before? Could you be that sweet lovable human, my dear friend once talked with me and my other friends about?" He asked, his smile bigger.

"W-who a-are you talking about?" I asked, and he stepped forward, taking a good look at me. My heart skipped a beat.

"I must say you're more dashing than he described, probably because you have grown up over the 8 years, so that makes sense." He rambled on.

"Sir, can you please tell me who you are talking about?" I asked a bit worried. He smiled and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, madam, but I do not have time to catch up with you. I have some old friends to speak with." He said before he walked past me.

"W-wait, but!" Before I knew it, he was gone.

"Dammit!" I curse to myself and decided to follow the young man to find him talking to Craig and his gang. They all looked horrified. I wondered why.

"Dude, we all thought you were like dead?" Token said in disbelief.

"And you'd be correct, ol' chaps, but no need for any concern, trust me! You see, a lot has happened in the years I've been gone, I see a lot happened for you as well, but for me~"
The boys tone turned darker.

"Years in hell can do a number on you, it can!"

Dead? Hell? Does that... what the hell was going on?! My heart began to race, and my breath felt shortened.
The boy spoke again.

"Thanks to you and your curiosity, you've let open a portal from hell, right in your very own bedroom! Isn't that just splendid? Everybody who wants to come and see you simply just... can now. Oh, I'm sure you all know this already, I'm just so excited I can't stop myself from talking! And I'm sure you're excited too now, aren't you all? Oh, and you can finally apologize for all of the terrible, terrible things you've done to me as a child!" He said all chipper.
I moved closer, my mind now racing.. what did they do to them?

"And I'm here to say, my fellow friend, I would wholeheartedly accept! There's no need to ramble on, either. Just a simple apology, I believe, is in order. Don't be shy now, there's no need to hesitate!!! You and all of your friends are sorry, are you not? You can take your time. Or if you think I don't deserve it, that's fine too!!! It's okay if you're not sorry. I still forgive you!" He continued, and I felt a fit of rage towards Craig and his gang. What did they do to him and why?

"Or maybe you forgot me, too? Don't worry about that either, old friend! I'm used to people forgetting about me! Oh, I know this must be quite jarring, but really, everything is fine! I'm not here to hurt any of you!And that comes straight from my heart, it does. I could do so many unimaginable things to you all now, but I would never have it in my heart to do so!" He finished. I felt so bad hearing him say such things.. how could someone forgive so easily?
Token sees me and looks at the boy.

"Okay, um, you know what, I'm gonna take some initiative here and--" He and his friends booked it, heading in my direction and grabbing me by my sleeve dragging me with them as they ran. Token busted through the door and they ran away from the school with me being dragged with them I scream at them.

"Let me go dammit! Why are you guys dragging me with you guys?! I didn't hurt anyone, unlike you guys supposedly did!!" I screamed

"Shut up, will ya!!" Thank us for saving you instead!" Token and Kyle yelled at me.

Jeez.. I could tell tonight was gonna be something else.