[ 022 ] - Pretty Face.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - smut (possibly cringey, be warned), blowjobs, hand kink, hair pulling, gagging, handcuffs, degrading, berating..

—★—·

Gator smirked at Jeremy the whole time like he was taunting him in a sort of way.

But he didn't want to make him wait too long so he slowly started making his fingers move again before taking them out and replacing them with his hard dick leaking it's pre-cum, Jeremy opening his mouth wide, taking as much of Gator into his mouth as he can.

Gator groans, his hands gripping Jeremy's hair that's just long enough to hold tightly as Jeremy takes Gator deeper into his mouth, tasting the precum on his dick and it only makes Jeremy want more.

Jeremy moans softly as his eyes stay trained on Gator's face, that stupid smirk of his was getting to him so Jeremy licks the end of Gator's dick to tease him a bit.

Gator's eyes widen slightly at the unexpected tease, but he quickly recovers, growling softly in pleasure as Jeremy licks his dick. "Mmmm, that's it, baby boy. Suck on my hard cock." Gator says, voice low and demanding making Jeremy blush and moan against Gator's dick and starts taking more of Gator inside his mouth.

Gator's hips start to move, thrusting his dick in and out of Jeremy's mouth. He moans loudly, the sound echoing in the small bathroom- both not caring if anyone could hear them- as he fucks Jeremy's face and whispers lowly, "Fuck yeah, take it all."

Jeremy moans as he feels Gator's dick hit the back of his throat making him gag slightly and his eyes roll back for a second involuntarily as the handcuffs rattle behind him keeping his hands in place.

Gator's thrusts slow down, taking advantage of Jeremy's gag reflex. He groans, his voice deep and rough, "That's it, baby boy. You like taking my cock down your pretty little throat?" Gator says as he plays with Jeremy's hair for a second making Jeremy hum against Gator's dick as a somewhat response as he breathes heavily out his nose as he sucks and licks harder.

Gator's hips pick up speed again, slamming his dick into Jeremy's throat. He grunts and moans, his balls tightening in anticipation. "Oh fuck... Ya gonna make me cum all over that pretty face of yours, Jere"

Jeremy moans against Gator's dick once more, not believing his best friend is being so degrading and berating but it was starting to be a turn on and Jeremy didn't know if he liked that or not.

Gator lets out a loud groan, his body tensing as he feels the familiar rush of an orgasm approaching. He holds back for a moment, prolonging Jeremy's torment with a smirk as he spoke breathlessly, "You like that, huh? Sucking my dick and getting degraded?" Which made Jeremy moan a hum out as his eyes go up to Gator's face with doe eyes.

With a final thrust, Gator releases his hot cum into Jeremy's mouth as Jeremy can feel the thick, salty fluid hit the back of his throat and drip down his lips as Gator grunts in satisfaction. "Drink it up, you fucking whore." Making Jeremy instantly swallow hard and licks the rest off his lips as he blushes deeply.

Gator pulls out, his dick still hard and glistening with Jeremy's saliva. He smirks down at him, his eyes dark with lust. "That's a good boy. Now, why don't you stay on your knees and show me what else you can do?" Gator says voice low and seductive as Jeremy pants heavily and looks up at Gator waiting for the next thing.

Gator runs his hand through Jeremy's hair, guiding his head to his crotch once more and gives Jeremy a few moments to adjust before thrusting back into his mouth, beginning to fuck his best friends face once more, he reaches down and grabs one of Jeremy's exposed nipples, pinching it hard causing Jeremy to moan loudly making his throat vibrate on Gator's dick.

Gator groans, the vibrations from Jeremy's throat sending shivers down his spine. He picks up the pace, slamming into Jeremy's mouth harder and faster. "That's it, take my cock like the dirty little whore ya are." Gator degrades as jeremy sucks harder as he tries to move his arms but can't because the handcuffs are holding them back.

Gator's thrusts become erratic, his body tense as he approaches climax once again but suddenly he pulls out of Jeremy's mouth with a loud pop and grabs him by the hair, forcing him to stand up.