[ 073 ] - Sack Of Potatoes.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - none?

—★—·

"Are you trying to make me blush? Cause that ain't gonna work" Gator teased. "Well, I can't get you horny right now can I?" Jeremy teased back.

"We are in a car outside of the hospital as two cops are doing their shift" Gator snapped back feeling some of his irritation creep back into his voice as he didn't want to hear about that when they were in public.

"And yet I remember you shouting that you're the law, Deputy" Jeremy teased with a smirk.

"Are ya shitting me? Ya still bringing that up?" Gator said now feeling more of his anger coming back as he shifted his gaze back outside the window at nothing in particular.

Jeremy chuckles and takes of gators deputy's cap. "Give that back" Gator says in an irritated tone as he glances at Jeremy with a narrowed gaze.

Jeremy quickly kisses Gator on the lips with a smirk making Gator feel his cheeks burn like fire once more and he pulled away after Jeremy kisses him leaving Gator's lips slightly parted.

"What the hell was that for!?" Gator said clearly flustered as he pushed up his hat and leaned forward, "you are NOT turning me on right now! It's not happening!" He added in a huff.

"I just wanted a kiss, Caimán" Jeremy says simply with an innocent smile. "Oh yeah? A kiss? Or something else?" Gator smirked, looking at Jeremy with a teasing tilt to his head as he did so.

"Maybe both, but I don't think passersby will like the sight" Jeremy stated as he looked out at the busy carpark.

"Psh, screw passerbys, I am the law and I do what I want" Gator said with a smirk, "besides.. I'm curious.." he added.

"About what?" Jeremy asks curious as he looks back to Gator who's smiling at him. "About the something else.. I think ya know what I'm talking 'bout." Gator stated with a smirk.

"Do I need to remind you that we've done extremes like just yesterday? Your broken wrist went up my ass and there was also gun play like two days ago, I think we're gonna start running out of things at this rate" Jeremy teased as he climbed into the driving seat to be nearer Gator.

"'s always new stuff to try, ya never know" Gator smiled and leaned back into the seat getting comfortable as he waited for Jeremy to finish up.

"What's on your mind, Deputy?" Jeremy smirked as he sat comfortably.

"Not sure... depends how daring you feel" he said as he leaned forward and smirked, placing his hands on the base of Jeremy's legs and squeezing them a bit before he rested his head on Jeremy's thigh looking up into his eyes.

"Comfy there, Deputy?" Jeremy asked watching him with a smile and admiring how cute Gator looked in that moment.

"Comfy and relaxed... could do with a bit of action" He said teasing Jeremy again, he was beginning to enjoy this back and forth of the flirting as he smirked and squeezed his leg again as Jeremy ran his fingers over gators lips slowly.

Gator let out a little sound of enjoyment, he knew damn well Jeremy was gonna cause some problems now.. But he was fine with it, he'd be getting what he wanted right now.

"Feelings your lips?" Jeremy says after Gator gave him a confused frown.

"What if I don't want you touching my lips.." he teased as he tried biting Jeremy's fingers as he felt excited at the fact someone was so close to his mouth.

"You definitely wanna taste them" Jeremy teased making Gator scoff playfully.

"Maybe" Gator said simply as he tried to resist the urge of kissing Jeremy right here and now in front of all the people who drove by and passed by them.

"Hey baby.." Jeremy said as his eyes roamed outside the window. "Yeah?" he looked up at him, smiling as he waited for what Jeremy would say next.

"I hate to end this right here but isn't that the fbi people you told me about?" Jeremy asked pointing over to them.

"Yeah that could be them, damn.." he said before letting go Jeremy's legs and sitting back in his seat with a huff, feeling extremely disappointed that they couldn't continue and he'd have to pretend as if he didn't just get extremely turned on.

"Come on, let's go warn bowman and them, yeah?" Jeremy asks gently with a smile as Gator nodded, "Yeah, good idea.. damn ya really got my hopes up" he said looking back at Jeremy with a pout.

"It's not my fault for stopping, Deputy" Jeremy teased him before quickly kissing his cheek.

"I am gonna throw you over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes later I swear.." he added sounding flustered as he kept his gaze on Jeremy as they went to warn the others.