[ 026 ] - The Damn Devil.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - handcuffs, weird brother dynamic (Cuz I hate Roy🤷🏼‍♀️), Royyy, drugged, slight sex talk, murder, jealousy..

—★—·

Jeremy woke up slowly, hands cuffed behind him still and the doors locked in the cop car that Gator drove.

Jeremy's vision was slowly coming back as he watched Gator sit there in the drivers seat, tapping his left hand against the steering wheel.

They hadn't got far, Jeremy didn't know if it was luck or not as the car was parked just a little way away from the store, probably about ten feet away-

Jeremy assumed that when he woke up and off the drug, they'd either be driving still or already at the Tillman Ranch.

Perhaps Gator didn't give him a big enough dose?

Or Gator had some other plan entirely?

Jeremy didn't know, so he just moved his head slightly to get his eyes to hopefully train on Gator's face as Gator watched him silently, still tapping his hand away in nerves.

Jeremy noticed that Gator had some really angry, intense eyes...and he was staring down at Jeremy so intensely. "Why'd you run away, little brother?" Gator asked, apparently he just didn't want to let it go, not even when Jeremy was slightly out of it.

"Oh god... don't- don't call me that.. not after what we did in the bathroom" Jeremy says slowly, his eyes adjusting to the sedative Gator made him take earlier trying to wake up as images of Gator and him were going round his head.

Gator scoffed loudly, a sadistic smirk forming as he glared down at hi
angrily, "What are ya talkin' about, Little Bandit?" Gator asked lowly as he reach his left hand down and squeeze Jeremy's jaw a bit before adding, "Ya got some kinda weird ideas in that little head or sum?".

Jeremy frowned as his eyes registered at Gator's frown as he winced slightly at the hand on his jaw.

Why was Gator pretending what they did roughly an hour ago didn't happen?

Jeremy was confused but ruled it out for Gator not wanting Roy to somehow find out, which fair enough because Jeremy didn't want the guy finishing out either.

"That ain't happened, 'less ya dreamed it up, Remy. And it damn sure ain't 'bouta happen again. Ya got that?" Gator said smiling as he squeezed a bit harder, his hand with a strong grip on Jeremy's jaw.

Jeremy knew Gator's words were slightly contradictory, but this was Gator, the guys words half the time were..

Stupid or silly, didn't make much sense.

So Jeremy just nodded best he could in the tight grip as his eyes tried to register Gator's doe brown eyes.

"Good boy" Gator said low as he released Jeremy's jaw from his hand before he spoke harshly again, "So we got that handled, right? No more fag thoughts or doin' fag things. We be brothers jus' like we was before, ain't no bullshit goin' on."

"I ain't your brother, Caimán. We're best friends and I just happened to live with you for a bit.. Don't listen to what Roy wants us to be in his fucked up head" Jeremy says trying to get out the handcuffs but can't so he puts his head down on the dashboard of the cop car and looks at Gator.

"'s cute." Gator states as he looked down at Jeremy's head on the dashboard and he seemed about ready to say something, but then he frowned and spoke softly, "Ya okay there, Jere?"

"Why are we still here? And when are you taking these cuffs off me?" Jeremy asks exhausted, ass, throat and body hurting from what they did hours ago.

"Found my partner dead. probably from that chick you been hanging round with, Jere." Gator admitted in a hint of jealousy, he missed talking to Jeremy like everything was normal again, but he wasn't giving him any other details.

"And the cuffs'll come off when ya ain't in the back of my car. Ain't givin' ya half a chance to do sum' stupid or run off again" Gator stayed firmly making Jeremy groan in annoyance.

"Ain't gonna run.. just gonna sit here, look pretty.. cause it's not like you roughed me up real fucking good and I probably can't walk right now anyway" Jeremy says embarrassed and blushing deeply. "Awww. Hurt you, huh?" Gator says with the tiniest hint of amusement in his voice.

Was Gator feeling a bit bad about hurting Jeremy?

Well, yeah...but he wasn't gonna admit to it.

Ever.

"I'm real sorry 'bout that. Next time I'll make sure not to hurt my little brother so badly." Gator says in more of a mock teasing tone now making Jeremy give him a glare of annoyance which makes Gator chuckle.

"Hey, said don't call me that" Jeremy states as he watches Roy's own car pull up- making Jeremy slump forward lower so he's hidden from the man's sight.

Fuck, did Jeremy not want to deal with the damn Devil right now.