[ 052 ] - Where are ya, Mama?

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - entering, attempting kidnapping, guns..

—★—·

Gator gets up first with a scoff and gently helps Jeremy back up, "Ya good, Little Bandit?" Gator asks checking over Jeremy who just nods simply while blushing, "Yeah, Perfect, Caimán" Jeremy reasures him making Gator sigh.

Gator then roughly grabs the other guy up by his arm and glares at him for a second before speaking, "She's in the basement. Go get the husband. Focus. The kids get you bonus points" and then pushes the guy away from them.

"Really? We're bargaining your sister now?" Jeremy asks as he watches Gator grab the bat of nails and successfully yanks it out of the column and then goes over to pull out the overcooked meat from the oven, throwing it in the sink and using the bat to knock out the fire alarm's obnoxious noise.

"Where are ya, Mama? It's time to go home" Gator says as him and Jeremy walk over to the door that Nadine had gone down making Jeremy raise an eyebrow before the realization set in.

Jeremy had completely forget that Nadine was Gator's step-mother at one point and now Gator referring to her as that was giving him the unwanted flashback of Roy wanting to raise them all as a 'happy family'.

"Your husband- it's Wayne, right? He's a nice guy. A little soft, maybe. Is that it? Is he soft? Well, you don't come outta there, we're gonna find out" Gator said trying to get Nadine to give in and when he got no answer he punch the door with the hand that was broken making Jeremy scoff loudly at him with a smirk.

"Wipe that stupid grin off ya face. Both of ya" Gator said looking at Jeremy and one of Roy's men that came back into the room who ditched her mask.

Gator then shoulder barred his way through the door as Jeremy sighed while wondering why Roy even told him to come and help Gator with this knowing it was only going to end in disaster.

"Nadine" Gator asked as they entered the basement before Gator whistled making Jeremy glare at him for a second for essentially treating her like a dog as he opened the door inside and found a rope ladder inside.

A loud thud suddenly rang out and Gator set off running as he grabbed Jeremy's arm to drag him with him to go see what the hell happened to Roy's men.

"Mommy!" Jeremy heard Scotty call out followed by Toronto yelling "Dotty!". "Not Now!" Nadine called back to them in a rush as Gator started pulling Jeremy up the stairs behind him.

Suddenly the women who took her mask of previously was thrown towards Gator making him fall back into Jeremy as they fell down the stairs, Gator just narrowly missing the bat of nails from hitting his head as Jeremy grunted under him in slight discomfort.

"I'm coming for you, Nadine" Gator taunted as he got off Jeremy and helped him back up, once again checking over his boyfriend for injuries before heading up the stairs again.

Jeremy saw Nadine aim a gun at them and quickly moved Gator out the way as his face was covered in shock and hurt from Nadine trying to shoot him before they started up the stairs again.

"Nadine!" Gator kept shouting through the bedroom door that was locked with Nadine, Scotty and Wayne inside as Jeremy left him to it to go find Toronto in his old bedroom and was relieved when he heard her happy and bubbly voice despite the situation,

"I see you brought Caimán like you promised, Jere"