[ 089 ] - And We All.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - smut (probs cringe, sorry), anal (cuz gays🤷🏼‍♀️), daddy kink, praise kink, blood and bruising..

—★—·

Gator's breathing became heavier as he continued to assert his dominance. He felt the sweat dripping down his own forehead and into his eyes, but his focus remained solely on the man beneath him.

"Ya so fucking tight around my dick" Gator states making Jermey crinkle his nose and say, "s not my fault, maybe you should fuck me more" in a soft but needy tone.

Gator let out a low groan before he slammed into Jeremy with a force that made the bed frame creak, feeling his own arousal build with each thrust.

"I'll fuck ya as many times as it takes to get my fill, Darlin'" Gator said, it coming out more like a promise of anything. "I'd like that" Jeremy responds with a smirk and moans at the force that Gator has built.

Gator grinned widely and cocky at Jeremy's words, he increased his pace with his movements becoming rough and desperate as he sought to satisfy his own needs and those of his boyfriend.

"Fuck, Jeremy.. 'm gonna make ya scream, darlin'" Gator said and once again it came out like a promise as Gator was driven wild by Jeremy, the sound of his moans making his blood run hot.

Jeremy practically screamed out Gator's name as he came on the bed below them making him pull on the cuffs that cut into his wrists deeper and had started bruising them.

Gator felt the tension release from Jeremy's body as he came, his own climax rapidly approaching. He gritted his teeth watching Jeremy be in pain from the cuffs, using it to fuel his desire.

"'m gonna fill ya up, baby... ya ready for it?" Gator asked, but Jeremy knew it was rhetorical because without hesitation, Gator gave one final, powerful thrust, hitting Jeremy's sweet spot as he released deep inside him.

As their bodies slowly calm from their heated encounter, Gator gently removes the cuffs from Jeremy's wrists, wincing at the sight of the bruises that they had left behind, but also feeling a sick satisfaction at having marked him.

Gator smirks, his rough hand tracing over Jeremy's bruised wrists, "That's my boy.. ya liked that, huh? Next time, I might have to use something else to make ya scream my name again" Gator told him in a mixture of cockiness and love.

Jeremy winced at his touch and nodded happily, satisfied with pleasing his boyfriend making Gator chuckle softly, his fingers slowly trailing up Jeremy's arm, causing the younger to shudder.

"Damn, ya so sensitive, Remy Boy. Think 'm gonna have to keep ya all tied up for a while longer, just to hear those sweet little noises" Gator says pulling the mask off his face and throwing it on the bedside table making Jeremy whimper while he rolled onto his back to look up at Gator properly.

Gator leans down, his face hovering just above Jeremy's as he takes in the fear and arousal mixing in his boyfriend's eyes, and it only adds to his own arousal.

"Ya look so fucking cute like that, Jeremy" Gator praised as he ran his good hand over Jeremy's hip making Jeremy scoff and ask, "Cuffed to the bed bleeding?".

Gator's smirks, his fingers lightly tracing over Jeremy's hip, "Ya know, Kota, it gets me hard just seeing ya like this.. all sweaty an' bruised, with that sexy look of fear an' arousal in ya eyes.. it's fucking hot" Gator praised as his fingers started making patterns on Jeremy's hip.

"You're such a masochist and I think you're turning me into one too" Jeremy says quietly as Gator grins, his eyes darkening with desire.

"I love you, Gator" Jeremy says with a smile as Gator leans down, capturing Jeremy's lips in a passionate kiss. "I love ya too, Jeremy.. and love making ya feel real good, even if it means roughin' ya up a lil'. 's just how I show ya my affection" Gator tells him leaving kisses over Jeremy's slightly bloodied face.

"it's perfect, you're perfect, Caimán" Jeremy tells him with a content smile making Gator's smirk widen, his hand sliding down Jeremy's body to his thigh.