[ 087 ] - A Bloody Mess.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - smut (probs cringe, sorry), praise kink, Daddy kink, slight babying, handcuffs, blindfolds, ball-whatever, blood, handjobs, anal (cuz gays🤷🏼‍♀️), I think that's it..

—★—·

Gator patted Jeremy's bare ass reassuringly, a soft smile playing on his lips as he spoke, "That's my good little boy.. Now, why don't ya lay back and relax while daddy takes care of ya little ass, okay?".

Jeremy nodded, he was getting to used to being babied and just laid back on Gator's bed where Gator wasted no time, moving to kneel between Jeremy's legs and instantly running his tongue over his boyfriend's balls before sucking them gently into his mouth as his hands roamed up Jeremy's thighs, teasing and squeezing as he worked.

Gator smirked at Jeremy's reaction, the little moans, his tongue working in more now as he reached down making his fingers teasing at Jeremy's ass hole once again.

"You like that, baby? Feeling Daddy's mouth on ya, my tongue all on ya" Gator spoke full of lust and love for Jeremy as his eyes stayed on Jeremy's face.

"Gonna cum for the fourth time in like thirty minutes" Jeremy whined out annoyed as he moaned making Gator chuckle against Jeremy's sensitive balls, the vibrations sending another jolt through the boy making Jeremy moan again.

"Oh, sweetheart.. Ya just getting started. Daddy's going to make ya cum so much ya pretty little head will spin.. Now shut up and enjoy it, Jere" Gator said as he goes back to what he was previously doing.

Jeremy's squeezed his eyes shut as his head tilted back and he came for the fourth time as Gator kept his mouth on Jeremy's spent balls, savoring the taste.

Gator gently sucked again, causing shivers to run down Jeremy's body as he milked the last drops of cum from him making Jeremy breathed heavily as his eyes lazily hit on Gator's mask that was on the bedside table, he couldn't remember when it was placed there.

Gator slowly pulled away from Jeremy, wiping his chin with the back of his hand before speaking somewhat softly to Jeremy, "Rest up, Kota Baby.. Ain't done with ya yet" then he gave Jeremy's ass a playful slap before leaving the room.

Jeremy watched him leave and stayed in place and Gator walked back in a few minutes later, carrying a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs.

He soon began to bind Jeremy's hands behind his back, his touch lingering just a bit longer than necessary as he spoke lowly, "Time for a little game, sweetheart".

Jeremy gulped and nodded as he watched Gator secure the handcuffs tightly and then placed the blindfold over Jeremy's eyes. Gator stepped back and admired his handiwork before bending down to whisper in Jeremy's ear, "Let's see how well ya can take it without being able to see"