Year 1

Jess was starting year 1 and her mom was doing the usual school run. Over the 6 weeks, Jess went on holiday and went to the beach! The only trouble she caused was the average 5 year old tantrums and not sharing with her sisters.

She walked into the classroom and noticed the changes almost immediately but she liked the change, she liked everything. Little Jess now had a few more friends and they were all playing with the sand tub until Elaine started telling Jess and the others some bad words (fat cow) and some other 5 year old 'swear words'.

At home though, Jess was changing. She started having more temper tantrums and started swearing, with actual swear words. One time, Jess was on the naughty step for hitting and she started screaming the most dreadful words a parent could ever possibly hear from a child. Other than that though, she was still a star.

In the middle of year 1, she had to have a teacher with her and a book to write what she ate in it as she wasn't eating at break or lunch. Jess was also starting to get extremely jealous by anyone and found it hard to concentrate in class.

By the end of year 1, Jess had gone back to her old ways and stopped all of her antics.

A/N. THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE SHORT BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY DONT REMEMBER A LOT FROM 10 YEARS AGO.