Year 8

Jess was now starting year 8 but over the 6 weeks, she stopped caring about important things. She didn't care about what people said and took it too literally when she didn't care when her parents told her to do something.

It was now the start of year 8 and Jess instantly had a spark in her eyes which she hadn't had since she was little. The cause of those sparks was due to a particular blonde boy, who goes by the name Ben, was in her form!

Her smile grew even wider when Ben smiled at her and waved.

They had a new behaviour system called 'class charts' and Jess didn't understand it at all, all she knew was that she had to get positives instead of negatives.

A few days passed by and Jess' behaviour was starting to go downhill, she had about 6 negatives and did have 2 detentions but didn't attend them.

Jess and Ben were talking after he texted her on tiktok, he then got her snap and they messaged every night. Jess was certain she would get with Ben until he started being a dick to her, after he got a girlfriend called Reina.

Reina was a bitch and Jess hated her deeply. She knew Jess liked Ben. Everyone knew Jess likes Ben and everyone thought they should get together. That was until he got a new girl and completely forgot about Jess.

One time, the classes were doing a test and Jess tried to text Ben and she couldn't believe his reply as it read 'Why are you so obsessed with me? And stop asking me about Reina i love her and not you' and Jess was on the verge of crying.

The sadness changed to anger when she looked up and saw Ben fighting Reina for his phone back, telling her to stop messaging people, she felt bad for the boy honestly.

However, after a few months Ben and Reina broke up and Ben started to talk to Jess and explained everything to her. Jess was in love with Ben, deeply but she was scared to get in a relationship because its a big change.

It was now Jess' 13th birthday and she had the best sleepover with her 2 friends, her favourite cousin and her now boyfriend Ben. Ben ended up falling asleep on Jess which made her heart beat rapidly.

For the following valentines, Ben and Jess exchanged gifts (Ben got Jess the most gorgeous necklace and a card) and gave each other a hug as Jess wasn't ready to kiss him yet.

Ben and Jess were going well but Jess had developed behavioural issues and family issues and it was getting too much to handle so she broke up with Ben, thinking it would release some stress.

It didn't..

Ben was crying, bad. He did however, promise that he'd wait for Jess for when she's ready for a relationship.

And that he did.

Jess realised that Ben helped her more than anyone and they loved each other deeply even if they were only 13 years old.

After about 5 months the couple had another break but they sorted it out again. Jess' behaviour at school dropped immensely, she was skipping lessons, arguing with teachers and walking out of class. She was angry all the time and didn't know how to control it so she'd walk out to not cause a scene.

Ben was helping though, he'd go outside with her and comfort her. He'd message her nice things especially when she found out some horrible news. Ben was all Jess needed.

Jess introduced Ben to her family and before they knew it, he was coming over weekly to see her family and his girlfriend.

The end of year 8 was coming up and it was all jokes for everyone. One day, Jess and Ben were skipping a cover lesson but got caught and they made up an excuse ('we both feel sick') and they had to stay in a room with a teacher in silence. Of course though, they were anything but silent as they kept giggling and taking pictures together/ of each other.

The last day came around and Jess and Ben went to school in no uniform (despite needing to be in uniform) and skipped all lessons that day.

Well all except english as they watched a film.

Now year 8 was finished.