DAY FIVE: March 15

Current crystal count: 3925
Pulls Left: HOMIE IS HOMOSEXUAL‼️‼️
Current tier placing: t4000
Todays Torture Method: Baking.

And all the other horrors that come along with the package.
TW: Vomiting/emetophobia, Stabbing

PS: ignore how some of the text is unintentionally aligned to the right i fucking hate it and everytime i fix it it just goes back and aligning it back to the right is already a puzzle in itself that just keeps resetting after i save it for some reason which means its NOT SAVING?? But fuck it i give ip i hate wattpad /hj 😭🙏

UPDATE: i think infixed bit but still if it doesnt look that way uhh oops
————

Emu wants to bake with me today for some reason.

I let her. She meets me at the school gates, bobbing up and down excitedly. I don't know why she wants to, but I don't question it, either. Inside the plastic bag she holds are all the ingredients for what she wants to make with me.

I appreciate the thought. She says it's to 'take your mind off yesterday', but I can't even remember what happened yesterday.

It feels blurry.

As we walk, Emu rants on about something I could care less about. I'm not paying attention, but she doesn't seem to mind. As long as she gets the chance to talk, she's happy.

When we reach my house, the door is already unlocked. I think Saki forgot to lock it when she left, but I won't tell her that. She would get mad at me.

Emu marches inside, humming to herself as she takes off her shoes and bounces over to the kitchen. I follow suit, closing the door behind me.

I don't bother to lock it.

The pinkette takes all the stuff out of the plastic bag. The more she takes out, the more I wonder how she fit everything inside. It's like that magic trick when they pull the cloth out of wherever, or when they pull something out of their hat. There's absolutely no logical way to explain how it all fit inside, or when they'll stop pulling things out- but you don't question it. After all, it's a magic show. Why would you question it?

It's Emu, after all. Why should I question it?

Finally, after a few minutes of dumping everything out- at one point she gives up taking things out one by one and just turns the bag upside down and lets all the other items fall out.

Again, I don't question how all that fit inside a plastic bag. Or how the bag didn't break.

After all, it's normal, isn't it?

That's what Rui says. I'll listen to him.

"Alright! Let's start baking!" Emu cheers, grabbing a whisk and swinging it around in the air.

I nod in agreement, taking out a bowl. I gesture to all the ingredients on my kitchen counter, silently asking what we're supposed to do first.

I appreciate how everyone doesn't question my choice to stay silent. I don't know why I was always so loud, anyway. I now know how everyone hated it, so I like how they're happier this way.

Emu looks at me, giggling.

"I don't know!" She replies, spinning around. "Let's just guess!"