morning

Archie sits up in the bed, and he notices that Mellody's not there anymore. Her bag is on the ground, sideways, and some of her clothing has spilled out of it. The bag is barely still hanging the bed.

Archie looks over at Daryl and asks, "You alright?" Daryl is laying down and looks a little groggy, and he glances up at Archie.

"Nah, we got any aspirin?" Daryl asks, grunting as he rubs his head. It seems like he's in pain.

"Nah, don't think so," Archie says, standing up and kneeling down to clean up Mellody's stuff.

"You didn't even check!" Daryl yells, sounding annoyed.

"You do it if you want it so damn bad," Archie replies, putting Mellody's clothes back in her bag and getting up.

Archie walks back into the room where they ate dinner yesterday night--where T-Dog is making the eggs. Mellody is sitting next to Carl, leaning forward with a fork in her hand, her feet sitting on the table. She hadn't noticed Archie sitting down yet, and her eggs look barely touched.

"Carl, what grade are you in?” Mellody asks, looking at him with curiosity. Carl is eating his meal quietly, seemingly focused on his food rather than Mellody.

"Fifth!" Carl mumbles, taking another bite of his eggs with his mouth closed.

"I went to King County Elementary School," he replies, smiling.

Lori corrects him, saying, "Carl, close your mouth when speaking." Carl looks up and nods,

Then Archie notices Mellody's plate, and he turns to her, saying "Mellody, eat your eggs." She doesn't seem to have much of an appetite.

Mellody glances over at Archie and smiles even bigger than before. With a quick nod, she takes a bite of her eggs, before looking back at Carl.

T-Dog holds a plate of powdered eggs out as he asks, "Yo Archie, you want any? I make good powdered eggs."

Archie shakes his head. "Nah, don't like eggs." As he says this, he keeps his arms crossed.

"Anything else you want?" T-Dog asks, setting the plate back down.

"Nah I'm fine" Archie replies, looking back at Mellody, who's almost finished eating her eggs. Her plate is nearly empty, and she appears to be enjoying the meal. Archie finds that he hates eggs, from the smell to the taste, every part of them.

Rick steps up to the table where the others are having breakfast. He doesn't quite look awake, as he still appears to be yawning.

"Hello," Rick says softly, his voice a little groggy.

"Morning," Dale replies, sounding upbeat as ever.

"Are you hungover? mom said you would" Carl asks, with a smile on his face. Even though he's trying not to, Mellody leans in closer

"Is that what Daryl has?" She whispers to Archie, who nods in confirmation.

"Mom is right," Rick says a small smile on his face. He sits down next to Lori, who then pulls apart a piece of bread

"Mom has that annoying habit ," lori says, with a slight chuckle.

"Eggs. Powdered, but-but I do 'em good," T-Dog says, coming over with his pan.

Glenn moans, looking hungover as well. Jacqui rubs his shoulders, trying to comfort him.

"I bet you can't tell," T-Dog says, with a proud smile.

Dale seems to find Glenn's distress somewhat amusing, and he laughs, while Jacqui keeps rubbing his shoulders.

When T-Dog serves eggs to everyone, including Glenn, he also says "Protein helps the hangover" because it does.

Glenn moans again, his head down and looking miserable. Jacqui keeps trying to comfort him, rubbing his shoulder in an attempt to help.

Rick raises up a bottle of aspirin, asking, "Where'd all this come from?"

"Jenner." Lori replies, indicating that Dr. Jenner had given them the aspirin previously.

"Could you help me please?" Rick asks Lori, holding out the bottle of aspirin. Lori opens the bottle for Rick and hands it to him.

"He thought you could use it," Lori explains.

"Ayy, you mind?" Archie asks, holding his hand out. Rick gives a small smile as he tosses a bottle of aspirin over to Archie, who catches it and stuffs it into his pocket. Archie sits down and starts scooping eggs onto his plate,

"Thought you didn't like eggs?" Lori asks, raising her eyebrows.

"I don't. Daryl's 'dying," Archie replies. Lori chuckles at his response.

"Don't ever ever ever let me drink again." Glen mumbles. His head is still down, and he sound regretful about his actions.

Then Archie starts to walk out, but he gets a glimpse of Shane. Archie's expression turns into a glare, and he turns around. It's clear that he hates Shane more than anyone else here.

Archie walks over to his and Daryl's room, opening the door to see Daryl still sitting on the ground.

"Hey, I got you some food," Archie says, holding the plate up for Daryl. Daryl grunts as he takes the plate from Archie.

"You didn't have to," Daryl says, shoving food into his mouth with his hands.

Archie pulls the bottled of aspirin from his pocket and offers them to Daryl.

"Here," Archie says.

"I don't want it no more," Daryl says, shoving the eggs he's eating into his mouth.

At this point, Archie throws the bottle of aspirin at Daryl. His reaction is nonchalant, since he's clearly frustrated with Daryl's behavior.

Archie sees dr Jenner walking down the hall the rest of the group following him