Sofia

Now that they were on the move, Archie was in the R.V. while Mellody was traveling with Carol, Carl, Sofia, Rick and Lori in the car behind him. Archie was sitting in one chair, looking out the windows at the complicated situation.

"Looks complicated," Andrea said to Shane who was cleaning his guns. Andrea was sitting across from Shane in the R.V.

"The tough part is getting all these parts put back together the same way. I could clean yours, or show you how to do it. Oh yeah, it's a sweet piece." Shane said as he examined Andrea's gun, pointing it at the window while making it clear that he wouldn't be using it.

"It was a gift from my father," Andrea explained, "He gave it to me before Amy and I took off on our road trip. He said two girls on their own should be able to defend themselves.”

"Smart man, your father. Look, the magazine has limited capacity- it holds only seven rounds," Shane explained as he showed Andrea her gun.

"Oh, geez," Dale muttered.

Daryl drove up to the window on his motorcycle. "See a way through?" Dale asked Daryl. Daryl looked back, then drove behind the R.V. to Rick's car. Archie turned his head, Shane did too.

Archie stood up, holding on to the wall so he wouldn't fall as the R.V. slowed down. Many cars were in the way.

"Well, maybe we should just go back," Glen suggested, looking at a map as he spoke. "There's an interstate bypass-"

Archie had walked to the front of the R.V. and was holding onto the back of Glen's seat as they discussed their route.

"Where are we going anyway?" Archie asked, looking at the map.

"Here," Glen replied, pointing to a circled out area on the map.

"We can't spare the fuel," Dale objected, scanning the cars blocking their way.

Dale continued to try to squeeze through the gaps between cars, turning around carefully in an effort to avoid any collisions.

"Can we get through here?" Glen asked, pointing to a narrow space.

At the sound of the broken radiator hose, Archie jumped slightly in surprise. The R.V. came to a stop suddenly, causing Dale to look back at Archie in concern.

"You okay?" Dale asked.

"Yeah... yeah, what happened?" Archie asked, looking at the smoke coming from the vehicle.

"The radiator hose broke," Dale said with a sigh, "It was mostly duct tape and I didn't expect it to last long anyway."

Dale stepped down the steps of the R.V. and walked to the front. Archie followed him and looked behind the vehicle, where he saw Rick step out of his car. Lori then got out, followed by Archie who started walking towards the vehicle. Carol held the door open for Mellody and Sofia to get out.

"What happened, why did we stop!" Carol shouted at Archie, exasperated.

"The damn radiator hose broke," Archie replied, his hands on his hips.

Carol, Rick, Lori and Carl continued to walk towards the R.V. while Archie stopped next to Mellody.

"Well, we might be stuck for a while," Archie told her, "The radiator hose broke and we will need time to fix it.”

"Why!?" Mellody asked in exasperation, looking up.

"Did you not hear me?" Archie snapped, shaking his head in annoyance.

"The f*cking radiator hose broke!" Archie said, grumbling as he glanced at the sun.

"Hey, Archie, look around, gather what you can!" Shane yelled, earning a middle finger in response.