Chapter 1 - Losing yourself is not always a regret

"Yes..."

Dragon finally turned the tables, grabbed Big's warm body and crushed him beneath him. He immediately began squeezing his sweet folds, gently massaging his fragile entrance as he inserted his fingers. Big could only feel pain to the point that his tears fell uncontrollably. Therefore, he dug the ten fingers of his white hands into the back of the person above him. Dragon pressed Big's legs against the bed, spreading them and began to move his hips to insert his member into the other person; however, he refused to enter.

"Leave me! It hurts, you bastard!" Big screamed until his whole body shook.

"Why aren't you wet?"

A large hand gently rubbed the entrance of Big's orifice but his internal muscles were swollen, nothing could enter and so he began to squirm, squirming, so that the other person's trembling body stopped coming closer to him. A warm finger, however, swirled there, at his entrance, massaging gently in a circular motion and then slowly penetrated him. Big, as well as the pain, was overwhelmed by shock, caught off guard.

"You're still a virgin, huh?" muttered Dragon who then brought his nose close to Big's neck to smell it, inhaling several times that scent that he knew did not belong to Big's partner. It was certainly not his usual companion, moreover, the person in his arms had a well-built body, his abdomen was hard as wood and with his hands he began to explore that body before returning to attack that place, he didn't want open up to him.

Big realized he had made the wrong decision in carrying out that plan, but he didn't blame karma. Because most of all Big didn't want to admit that what he intended to do had gone incredibly wrong.

Now how do I blackmail him? Then I won't be able to embarrass him.

"Let me go. Hey!"

Big said, but he certainly didn't imagine that the other person would take that opportunity to invade his mouth. A warm but hungry kiss invaded him to the core. The smell and bitter taste of the cigarette mixed with the sweet taste of the wine he had never tasted made him numb from head to toe. An expert and powerful tongue intervened again to invade and explore his mouth. Dragon's tongue invaded every corner, he tasted his tongue, sucking it hard. Big tried to avoid that language, but failed. Finally, he saw no choice but to agree to cooperate with the person above him as he felt the thick liquid flow out of him and Dragon wiped it away with his large hand by gently rubbing the tip of his cock.

"Um..."

Big moaned at Dragon's touch. He felt that the heat on his soft skin was now abnormal, his body was suddenly thirsty only with lust, his abdomen itched and trembled at the same time, he just wanted sex. His member was fully erect and he began to smell the person above him and the smell that entered his nostrils enveloped him in complete madness. His vision was blurry from the intensity of the kiss and the rough touches of his large hand. The kiss was so ravenous that his jaw ached, so hot that he wanted Dragon to suck his tongue even more.

"I'm hot..."

Big thought he had gone too far in saying that. It was as if he had been drugged... The aphrodisiac!!

His black eyes widened. Yes, he had ordered his subordinates to put an extra bottle of wine with some aphrodisiac in case Dragon reacted and so he would make him drink a glass and film him lying on his stomach with something stuck in his butt.

This would have been so much fun!

But then it all went wrong when it should have been fun. The pillow he had intended to use was now at the foot of the bed and in its place, there was now Dragon.

"No, I can not."

Even though his mind wanted to resist, Big's body was telling him it wanted something else entirely. His hands, which should have been pushing something into the other, were clasped in Dragon's. No doubt this was all due to the aphrodisiac that Dragon had forced him to ingest during their hot, teasing kiss. Dragon continued to bite his red lips ferociously until they swelled and finally Big trembled as a strange object burst into his secret area. He was confused, but excited at the same time. Dragon's long fingers tried to fit into Big's tight cavity.