Chapter 9 - Heavenly Egg

Big's mood had improved a lot.

Big wasn't too busy with work anymore and spent the last week going back and forth like he used to. He liked concerts, going out with beautiful girls. He was enjoying life, as he always had.

"Big, you're really good at this."

Cherry, a short-haired girl with a butterfly tattoo on her back moved to whisper close to Big's ear as he got dressed and prepared to go home. Her large breasts rubbed against Big's arms, as if begging him to stay. Big understood what she was doing, but he didn't want to embarrass her. He grabbed the girl's waist and laid her on her bed. He ran his hands all over her body. The tip of his nose was pointing towards the white nape of her neck when suddenly the girl's hands tightened on Big's thick thighs.

Big winced because it made him think of someone else's large hands touching him like that, even though the strength of Cherry's grip wasn't as strong as the touch that lingered on his heart.

"Cherry, we have to hurry. The new semester starts early tomorrow morning." Young Big said, pulling away from the girl's soft body, before grabbing his jacket and getting dressed. The girl pouted, but Big didn't care and she stormed out of the suite.

Late at night, unable to sleep, Big found himself tossing and turning in his bed.

Big kept turning from side to side due to a tingling sensation in his stomach and a state of sluggishness, almost an annoying void in his orifice below. Aside from playing with it almost every day, Big hadn't messed with that part of his body since that disastrous night.

His white hand resting on the pillow slowly slid into his pants, but only touched his member. Big felt his whole body tingle so he sat up. He clapped his hands twice to turn on the light in the room and went to get the box with toys that he had placed in a cabinet

"Um..." Big gulped as he sat on the bed and stared at a joystick that he had long considered his favorite toy.

"It's better not to do that."

Big didn't want his butt to get used to big things, so he started rummaging through all the unopened toys inside the box and his eyes landed on one package.

"Wireless heaven eggs."

Big read the name of the toy and didn't open the package to look at the contents, just to see what the toy looked like.

Inside the box was a medium-long egg. Its characteristics: about half a palm long, spherical in shape, thin and dark purple in color. Made of premium materials, very soft to the touch, not plastic and equipped with a purple remote control. Big had never seen a toy like that and that's why it caught his attention. He read the instruction manual, tested the different vibration levels and learned to use it. Furthermore, he realized that this vibrating egg was more interesting than it seemed and yet, it didn't appear very dangerous for his little orifice.

"Ahhhhh..."

Big activated the egg's first level of vibration, a good start. He spread his legs, swaying his hips. His free hand slid down behind his back and stopped in front of his orifice. His middle finger entered and advanced along his soft walls and when he felt ready, Big inserted the purple egg into his small entrance.

"Ahhh..."

The sound of the heavenly egg echoing in its wet, slippery void resonated loudly within him. Big stood with his mouth open and both hands massaging his fully hardened cock as warm liquid began to ooze from the rounded pink head of his cock. Big thought he could push himself that far, but he knew he hadn't reached his peak yet. His canal was soft and irritated. Big used one hand to find his favorite dildo and spread the lubricating gel all over the body of the dildo. Then he went to bed, lay down and raised his buttocks to insert it into his already occupied narrow canal.